Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Total War: WARHAMMER II: Rise of the Tomb Kings Announced

SEGA announces Rise of the Tomb Kings, a new campaign pack coming to Total War: WARHAMMER II on January 23rd. Interestingly this uses the same title as a live event that Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning ran back in 2009. This post has details and a FAQ, and this trailer offers a look. Here's word:

Across the arid wastes of once-proud Nehekhara, legions of skeletal warriors and vast, terrifying constructs rise from the sands to serve their ageless masters. The Tomb Kings have awoken to rebuild their glorious empire anew!

New to both the Eye of the Vortex campaign and Mortal Empires in Total War: WARHAMMER II, the Rise of the Tomb Kings Campaign Pack introduces an entirely fresh campaign experience with a raft of race-specific gameplay mechanics, victory objectives, and lashings of authentic lore. In battle, the Tomb Kings field countless skeletal units, supported by towering stone constructs such as the Tomb Scorpion, Necrosphinx and the colossal Hierotitan.

In response to player feedback, Rise of the Tomb Kings does not contain a supplementary story campaign, but instead 2 additional Legendary Lords for a total of four, with their own skills, traits, quest-chains, legendary wargear and situational challenges. Players may embark on Tomb Kings campaigns as Settra the Imperishable, Khalida, Khatep and Nagash's former lieutenant, the malignant Arkhan the Black.

View
6. Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II: Rise of the Tomb Kings Announced Dec 20, 2017, 00:27 Rhett

I figure we won't see a GOTY pack until WH3 comes out (it's supposed to be a trilogy IIRC). So hold onto your wallets!

I also tried getting into TWH2 (loved TWH 1) but the new map and minor changes just totally floored me for some reason. I think the jungle was too cheery for me, for the setting.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 19, 20:02 Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II: Rise of the Tomb Kings Announced eRe4s3r
  2. Dec 19, 21:52  Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II: Rise of the Tomb Kings Announced Burrito of Peace
  3. Dec 19, 22:20   No subject Mashiki Amiketo
  4. Dec 19, 22:36    Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II: Rise of the Tomb Kings Announced Orogogus
  5. Dec 19, 23:10     No subject Mashiki Amiketo
>> 6. Dec 20, 00:27      Re: Total War: WARHAMMER II: Rise of the Tomb Kings Announced Rhett
  7. Dec 20, 01:59       No subject Mashiki Amiketo

footer

Blue's News logo