Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Safety Dance

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: US government names North Korea as the source of WannaCry Dec 19, 2017, 18:14 NKD

RedEye9 wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 15:05:
Simon Says wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 14:35:
I guess the Russia accusation didn't stick... So they're trying to make it stick elsewhere xD
You skip over the facts like they don't exist
There is still a year left of an investigation that has already achieved convictions.
tRumpie and the tRumpettes are running scared.
The fox is in the hen-house and there is nothing they can do but scream.

Don't even bother responding to Simon Says, he's literaly some squatting tracksuit wearer who immigrated from the Soviet Union and idolizes the shit out of Putin. If there's a post where Russia is accused of doing something shady, you'll find him in there absolving them of all guilt.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: US government names North Korea as the source of WannaCry Dec 19, 2017, 15:39 jdreyer

I guess the Russia accusation didn't stick... So they're trying to make it stick elsewhere xD

Well we'll need some excuse when we nukem. Ransomware is a better excuse than most.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

4. Re: US government names North Korea as the source of WannaCry Dec 19, 2017, 15:05 RedEye9

You skip over the facts like they don't exist
There is still a year left of an investigation that has already achieved convictions.
tRumpie and the tRumpettes are running scared.
The fox is in the hen-house and there is nothing they can do but scream.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

3. US government names North Korea as the source of WannaCry Dec 19, 2017, 14:35 Simon Says

2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 19, 2017, 14:32 Cutter

I thought Godley and Creme were responsible for that.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

1. US government names North Korea as the source of WannaCry. Dec 19, 2017, 11:16 Bard

...while making it possible by hoarding vulnerabilities for surveillance purposes (and the National Security Lettered Backdoors) keep us safer!

this is what happens when stupid people overestimate their own intelligence

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo