Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 19, 2017, 11:44 jdreyer

El Pit wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 05:14:
jdreyer wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 13:34:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 09:56:
i enjoyed the Hammill (sic) Cruz discourse that followed even more.

Roy Moore’s Defeat Means Ted Cruz Retains Status as Most Despised Person in Senate

Wow, Mark Hamill crushed it, like Jedi Master Luke going up against a couple of stormtroopers.

The real Jedi Master Luke Skywalker would. The one from Disney's EU fan film The Last Jedi wouldn't.

The movie isn't perfect, but his final appearance in the film was brilliant, IMO.

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. No subject Dec 19, 2017, 09:21 Mashiki Amiketo

El Pit wrote on Dec 19, 2017, 05:14:

The real Jedi Master Luke Skywalker would. The one from Disney's EU fan film The Last Jedi wouldn't.
The new Luke is wondering what happened to Mara Jade.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

8. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 19, 2017, 05:14 El Pit

jdreyer wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 13:34:

Roy Moore’s Defeat Means Ted Cruz Retains Status as Most Despised Person in Senate

Wow, Mark Hamill crushed it, like Jedi Master Luke going up against a couple of stormtroopers.

They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

7. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 20:37 HorrorScope

Slick wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 17:30:
Lol, sueing Amazon because the post sometimes runs a bit slower a week before Xmas.

Fuck right the fuck off.

And trust me, I'm on the front lines with my own Amazon store knowing exactly how fucking retarded that company is, but this is retarded. You can live without a discount waffle iron for another 24 hours.

Yeah, if you get caught with late packages in 2017, you have learned nothing. Order earlier. It seems there will be people who will order Saturday just to bitch about a missed delivery before Christmas. And when talking mouths on TV start talking about "carriers still haven't learned, still use excuses like weather and fires and ...". Well I'm sorry but weather and your other ideas are all reasons that can totally stop delivery, what are you suggesting putting people at big risk over a buyers procrastination? In fact their bad planning messes up emergency medical deliveries during this time. What companies are going to build a network to handle volumes that max out around 10 days a year? No, how about people understand, there are boundaries to most everything in life and use their brain for what it is for.

6. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 17:39 RedEye9

Slick wrote on Dec 18, 2017, 17:30:
Lol, sueing Amazon because the post sometimes runs a bit slower a week before Xmas.
Gosh, do you think they are busy during the holidays.
Are those same mooks going to sue god if a blizzard shuts down major airports, highways, cities and travel hubs.
Amazon should counter-sue for stupidity.

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 17:30 Slick

Fuck right the fuck off.

And trust me, I'm on the front lines with my own Amazon store knowing exactly how fucking retarded that company is, but this is retarded. You can live without a discount waffle iron for another 24 hours.

A 'leet militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear virtual arms shall not be infringed! -Cutter

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 16:56 Pigeon

I'm sure that was a really sick burn in Ted's mind. To everyone else it was a borderline incoherent tweet that displayed he knows nothing about Star Wars, nor why people are upset about the end of net-neutrality. Sorry Ted, only your buddy Trump gets a pass on babbling incoherent tweets. I know it's not fair but them's the breaks.

This comment was edited on Dec 18, 2017, 17:57.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 14:26 Cutter

IMO it's only fair use if you're doing it for the love of it and not the money. The moment you're asking for dime one, it's not fair use anymore, it's a commercial endeavor and should be treated as such.  

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 13:34 jdreyer

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Dec 18, 2017, 09:56 RedEye9

Nullity's Law
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo