Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Well, it's been an interesting morning here at the BlueTower. MrsBlue was taking a shower in our recently renovated bathroom when I heard a loud draining sound that was unusual, even for a room with so many drains. This was followed by what sounded like something falling, so I called out to make sure everything was okay. She assured me she was fine, as she thought the noise was from something I did. Then we found the horrible truth. The ceiling in the bedroom below the bathroom had collapsed. Well not all of it, but a good chunk. This left a lot of water and debris behind, and, even worse, some water draining all the way down to the first floor as well. We took pictures, called our lawyer and insurance company, cleaned up, and let the realtor know that this was not actually remedying our negative impression of the contractor who did the work. Hopefully cleaning up will have been the worse of it, but we'll have to wait and see how all this must be dealt with. Needless to say we are not overjoyed at this development. As I say, an interesting morning.

Catastrophic Links: Thanks Ant.
Story: "The Last Jedi" Scores $105M Opening Day.
Science: Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program. Thanks j.c.f.
Media: Mark Hamill USES The Force! - The Graham Norton Show.
Freeman's Mind 2: Episode 5. Thanks RedEye9.
StarCrafts Season 6 Ep 2: The New Zerg.

View
9. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 17, 2017, 16:14 Hoop

When you have people through to sell the place just tell them it's got perfect indoor indoor flow.
If insurance is going to cover everything break out the Trump Tower bathroom pics, solid gold taps & carrara marble everywhere.

Um .. Behind you...
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 17, 11:22 Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  2. Dec 17, 11:27 Re: Out of the Blue Cax
  8. Dec 17, 12:27  Re: Out of the Blue RedEye9
  3. Dec 17, 11:34 Re: Out of the Blue Mr. Tact
  5. Dec 17, 11:39  Re: Out of the Blue  Blue 
  4. Dec 17, 11:35 Re: Out of the Blue El Pit
  6. Dec 17, 11:47 Re: Out of the Blue MajorD
  7. Dec 17, 12:22 Re: Out of the Blue Cutter
>> 9. Dec 17, 16:14 Re: Out of the Blue Hoop