Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Early Access

Early access to Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan is now available on the Wild Buster website and Steam, offering a science fiction MMORPG featuring fast-paced hack-and-slash combat. Though early access underway, there is still the chance to support this project through its Indiegogo campaign. The game will also feature crossover characters Serious Sam and Duke Nukem, both of whom are shown off in the launch trailer. Here's word:

Publisher Insel Games and developer Nuri Works release their sci-fi MMO-ARPG Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan via Steam Early Access today, thus entering the next phase of its development cycle after several closed Alpha and Beta tests. To top off the tongue-in-cheek humour, full-fledged MMO systems and action-packed Hack’n’Slash gameplay, famous FPS heroes Duke Nukem and Serious Sam will join the line-up.

Wild Buster offers a challenging and fast paced combat system, unique skills per hero as well as a dodging system to evade bosses’ attacks during an action packed and hectic battle. Only those keeping an eye on their health and stamina bar might be able to save themselves from a critical hit. For extra backup, players can form groups of five to fend off the sinister cyborgs of the Broken, no matter which faction they belong to, because in Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan players from both factions can team up to maximize their damage.

The guild system and Raid dungeons offer more co-op possibilities and by mastering the crafting system players can enhance their loot to the max. The heroes of Titan do not only need to overcome difficult challenges in PvE, the real deal takes place in the PvP arena mode “Squad League”, where players compete in 5v5 matches in a play of power to determine which team is best.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Early Access Dec 14, 2017, 16:56 Eirikrautha

I must be getting old. I can't even tell what is happening, what with all the rainbow-colored effects flashing across the screen at near epilepsy-inducing frequency. Why would I want to play a game where I can't even see the game?

Damn millennials and their ADHD attention spans. Now get off my lawn!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Early Access Dec 14, 2017, 10:32 eRe4s3r

Made by a Korean indie studio called Nuriworks.... and yeah, with p2w mechanics apparently.  

2. Re: Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Early Access Dec 14, 2017, 10:21 Slick

I just wanted to post on the top article right now...

for anyone interested in watching a snuff livestream, the FCC is about to kill the open internet, you can watch it happen live here:

https://www.fcc.gov/general/live

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

1. Re: Wild Buster: Heroes of Titan Early Access Dec 14, 2017, 09:31 Angrius Maximis

great another chinese conversion with pay walls and shitty gameplay.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo