Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 14, 2017, 18:23 Saboth

Mr. Tact wrote on Dec 14, 2017, 11:12:
I can see it in my mind... ISPs serving up website packages like cable companies do with channel packages. Want access to espn.com? You have to get the sports package. Want access to cnbc.com and wsj.com? You have to get the finance package.

Okay, it "probably" won't be that bad... but it wouldn't surprise me.

Actually, in countries that got rid of NN, that's exactly what ended up happening.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 14, 2017, 11:12 Mr. Tact

I can see it in my mind... ISPs serving up website packages like cable companies do with channel packages. Want access to espn.com? You have to get the sports package. Want access to cnbc.com and wsj.com? You have to get the finance package.

Okay, it "probably" won't be that bad... but it wouldn't surprise me.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 13, 2017, 23:36 Task

I mean Faux News is dog du du, but I don't watch any of the other major news networks either. They're all just white noise to me. That one video at that gathering in Washington DC, with all those telecoms folks hanging out and having a laugh, kind of shows how those at the top don't give a fuck or simply believe that their way is the 'best' way. Its not easy changing people's beliefs with their reality just being different, or if they are older.  

MekPak Variants Mod - BattleTech Beta

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 13, 2017, 20:03 RedEye9

NN is only complicated if your only source of news is Fox Noise and you're Ajit Pai's pool boy.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo