Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Dec 14, 2017, 01:29 1badmf

jdreyer wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 23:41:
The Half Elf wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 20:55:
RedEye9 wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 19:56:
After Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad how the fudge was Zack given another superhero movie to mangle.

I hear EA is hiring.

SS wasn't bad, but JLA was like getting a handjob by someone with sandpaper hands and never even gets you fully erect, then just ups and walks out of the room after showing you an hour of bad CGI.

My daughter, ostensibly the target audience and huge fan of Jason Momoa, said it was horrible.

it was a shallow mess. if you want good justice league, watch the ealry 2000s cartoon.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Dec 13, 2017, 23:41 jdreyer

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 20:55:
After Batman V Superman and Suicide Squad how the fudge was Zack given another superhero movie to mangle.

I hear EA is hiring.

SS wasn't bad, but JLA was like getting a handjob by someone with sandpaper hands and never even gets you fully erect, then just ups and walks out of the room after showing you an hour of bad CGI.

My daughter, ostensibly the target audience and huge fan of Jason Momoa, said it was horrible.

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

3. Re: Into the Black Dec 13, 2017, 21:31 opie

BvS... reminded me of transformers.
WW.... reminded me of Capt America.
SS.... GREAT music, shit movie.
JL.... was an Avengers ripoff.

I mean I am not exactly asking for originality out of Hollywood (never happens), but common...

ps. yes, I am too lazy to type full names of the movies.

2. Re: Into the Black Dec 13, 2017, 20:55 The Half Elf

I hear EA is hiring.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

1. Re: Into the Black Dec 13, 2017, 19:56 RedEye9

I hear EA is hiring.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo