Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC

The Year 3 Pass for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is now available on Steam, offering the chance to pre-purchase a series of eight new operators that will be released over the course of 2018 for the tactical shooter. Here are the details:

Extend and enhance your Rainbow Six experience with the Year 3 Pass, and get early access to 8 upcoming operators in Year 3 from Russia, France, Italy, UK, USA and Morocco!

Get your Year 3 Pass here!

Purchase the Year 3 Pass before March 5th 2018 and get the Signature Damascus Steel Skin.

Additionally, if youíre an owner of the Year 2 Pass, you will receive a bonus of 600 R6 Credits, on top of the 600 that come with the Year 3 Pass.

With the Y3 Pass get access to a 1-year* VIP premium membership which includes:

YEAR 3 OPERATORS AND BONUS DLC

• 8 new Year 3 operators
  • 8 exclusive headgear and uniforms
  • R6 Meteorite Charm
  • 600 R6 Credits

VIP PERKS

• 7-day early access to each season's new Operators.
  • 10% discount in the in-game shop**
  • 5% Renown boost
  • +0,3% Alpha Pack Boost

*VIP Membership ends January 31, 2019
**10% discount only applies to purchases made with Renown or R6 Credits.

If you missed the Year 2 Pass, donít worry! You can still get the 8 Y2 operators in the Year 2 Operators bundle, available in the in-game shop for 2400 R6 Credits.

View
2. Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC Dec 13, 2017, 13:08 ItBurn

Darks wrote on Dec 13, 2017, 10:56:
Seems to me they are trying to pimp out these operators. Is there really any difference between any of them? And I mean, is there really any difference that is noticeably different besides a new look.

What makes them so special that any the others cant do?

I recall playing this on a free weekend, and I really didn't care for the feel of the game, the weapons felt odd and very over sized from what I remember. It just didn't feel like the old Rainbow Siege games like Vegas and past games.

They feel different. They have different speeds, health and equipment. They all have different weapon choices and they each have one or two unique gadgets that can change the game completely. If you're extremely competitive, it's important to pay mind to which operator you choose, but at the same time, all operators are good enough and you're guaranteed to have great ones without spending any time or money on the game. Also, you don't need to get this season pass. You can unlock all operators for free by playing the game.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 13, 10:56 Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC Darks
>> 2. Dec 13, 13:08  Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC ItBurn
  3. Dec 13, 14:04   Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC SpectralMeat
  4. Dec 13, 14:12    Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC ItBurn
  5. Dec 13, 15:42     Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC Drej
  8. Dec 13, 15:54     Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC NewMaxx
  7. Dec 13, 15:51   Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC NewMaxx
  6. Dec 13, 15:48  Re: Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Year 3 DLC NewMaxx

footer

Blue's News logo