Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released

Rockstar Games announces the promised release of The Doomsday Heist expansion for GTA Online, adding more free content to the open-world action game. Here's a bit on the apocalyptic add-on:

When the stakes are this high, who else can you trust to save the day but the craziest criminals ever to grace the Los Santos underworld? The risks are colossal, the enemies all but unstoppableÖ but the rewards are mouth-watering and a massive adrenaline spike is absolutely guaranteed. Assemble your crew for the biggest Online adventure yet, across 3 sprawling acts - The Doomsday Heist is now available to play in GTA Online.

The Doomsday Scenario
Billionaire entrepreneur Avon Hertz and his pet neural network Cliffford have stumbled upon evidence that nefarious outside forces are working on a plan so diabolical it could end life as we know it. Somehow, Lester Crest is tasked with assembling a team deadly enough - and crazy enough - to do what it takes to bring them down. Thatís where you come in. Itís going to take some luck, some firepower and some serious teamwork to take this threat head-on, assisted by Avonís access to the latest in lethal blue-sky tactical hardware.

View
3. Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Dec 13, 2017, 00:44 Nucas

the GTAO heists are where the fun of gta5 was for me. i've got about 300 hours racked up on gta5 and it's pretty much all online with my friends co-oping missions and heists. this is sweet music to my earholes.  

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 12, 21:50 Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released The Half Elf
  2. Dec 12, 23:59 No subject Mashiki Amiketo
>> 3. Dec 13, 00:44 Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Nucas
  4. Dec 13, 01:10  Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released NKD
  5. Dec 13, 09:20 Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released MrGrosser

footer

Blue's News logo