Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released

Rockstar Games announces the promised release of The Doomsday Heist expansion for GTA Online, adding more free content to the open-world action game. Here's a bit on the apocalyptic add-on:

When the stakes are this high, who else can you trust to save the day but the craziest criminals ever to grace the Los Santos underworld? The risks are colossal, the enemies all but unstoppableÖ but the rewards are mouth-watering and a massive adrenaline spike is absolutely guaranteed. Assemble your crew for the biggest Online adventure yet, across 3 sprawling acts - The Doomsday Heist is now available to play in GTA Online.

The Doomsday Scenario
Billionaire entrepreneur Avon Hertz and his pet neural network Cliffford have stumbled upon evidence that nefarious outside forces are working on a plan so diabolical it could end life as we know it. Somehow, Lester Crest is tasked with assembling a team deadly enough - and crazy enough - to do what it takes to bring them down. Thatís where you come in. Itís going to take some luck, some firepower and some serious teamwork to take this threat head-on, assisted by Avonís access to the latest in lethal blue-sky tactical hardware.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Dec 13, 2017, 09:20 MrGrosser

I've still got a few hundred million dollars left after buying everything last night.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Dec 13, 2017, 01:10 NKD

They also front loaded most of the good vehicles and shit this time. (they keep some content locked to be released weekly for free).

I had stocked up a bunch of money after the last update and now I've spent like 2/3rds of it just buying the new vehicles and the new facility.

"Broke their brown backs chasing Mr. White's dream,
that Bill of Rights was just a pyramid scheme."
- Nunca David Hidalgo & Los Refugio Tiernos

3. Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Dec 13, 2017, 00:44 Nucas

the GTAO heists are where the fun of gta5 was for me. i've got about 300 hours racked up on gta5 and it's pretty much all online with my friends co-oping missions and heists. this is sweet music to my earholes.  

2. No subject Dec 12, 2017, 23:59 Mashiki Amiketo

New radio station too. Though if you have reshade installed, or anything like it appears to crash the fuck out of the updater.  
--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

1. Re: GTA Online The Doomsday Heist Released Dec 12, 2017, 21:50 The Half Elf

FLYING DELORIAN!  

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo