Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition Season 3 Cast Revealed

CapCom announces Sakura is the first new character coming to Season 3 of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, which begins on January 16th. Word is: "First appearing in Street Fighter Alpha 2, Ryu’s number one fan returns to the series with a new outlook on life. After graduating high school, Sakura now works part-time at an arcade, but wonders what decisions she needs to make in order to be satisfied with her future." Not to worry with all that talk about graduating, as she still seems to favor schoolgirl outfits as her fighting gear. CapCom Unity has the details and a reveal trailer as well as a new cinematic opening that reveals all the characters to be introduced in Season 3. Here's more on the new cast of characters:

We hope players across the world enjoyed the opening cinematic of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition played because we revealed more than just Sakura! Fan favorites Blanka, Cody, and the “king” Sagat will return with new characters Falke and G to complete Season 3!

Sakura will be available in the Season 3 Character Pass for MSRP $29.99, which will include her Battle Costume with colors 3-10 and default costume colors 3-10 unlocked. The Season 3 Character Pass will be available on January 16, 2018! As usual, holders of the pass will automatically get Blanka, Falke, Cody, G, and Sagat when they arrive next year. Stay tuned for more information on the rest of the cast, including their stories and move sets! Beginning with Season 3, if you purchase each character individually with real money, you’ll also get the same Battle Costume and colors as you would if you have the Character Pass.

If you purchase the Season 3 Character Pass from 1/16-1/31, you’ll also receive nine costumes: the 30th Anniversary Costumes for M. Bison, Guile, Ibuki, and Karin, along with the Nostalgia Costumes for Alex, Ibuki, Juri, Kolin, and Akuma!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: etc. Dec 12, 2017, 15:43 deqer

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 20:40:
deqer wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 13:04:
So stupid...

Stop changing the game, you FUCKS.

Huh? SFV was always planned to have character releases regularly and balance changes to come along with them. Arcade Edition is just the name of the current patch coming in January, and is free for everyone who owns the game already. I don't see where the rage is coming from.. they have had to balance their game repeatedly since day 1, just like all games in the series.
I understand that's how things are, and that's the point.

May I ask your age?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Those asian video game titles tho... Dec 12, 2017, 02:53 Kxmode

Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition: Season 3: EX 2-1B plus ALPHA!

BTW I watched Street Fighter 1994 over the weekend. It's better than I remembered but still cheesy as hell. That speech Van Damme gives is hilarious. In 1994 he could barely speak English, and he was supposed to whip up his troops into a frenzy to take out Bison. Also, I didn't realize this, but signer Kylie Minogue plays Cammy. According to IMDB, that was her first and last movie role.

This comment was edited on Dec 12, 2017, 03:06.

William Shakespeare's "Star Wars" Act I, Scene 1: Aboard the rebel ship. / Enter C-3PO and R2-D2. / C-3PO: "Now is the summer of our happiness / Made winter by this sudden, fierce attack!" / R2-D2 — Beep beep, Beep, beep, meep, squeak, beep, whee!

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Dec 11, 2017, 20:40 Mordecai Walfish

deqer wrote on Dec 11, 2017, 13:04:
So stupid...

Huh? SFV was always planned to have character releases regularly and balance changes to come along with them. Arcade Edition is just the name of the current patch coming in January, and is free for everyone who owns the game already. I don't see where the rage is coming from.. they have had to balance their game repeatedly since day 1, just like all games in the series.

1. Re: etc. Dec 11, 2017, 13:04 deqer

So stupid...

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo