Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing

Developer D.W.S. is seeking beta testers for Until None Remain: Battle Royale PC Edition, the upcoming non-VR edition of Until None Remain: Battle Royale VR, which, as the title explains, is a VR battle royale game. This Google Document is accepting signups, and offers an explanation of the goals of their testing, and promises testers who participate for more than an hour a free copy of the finished game:

Testing will be conducted during certain periods of time and everyone interested will be contacted to participate. Times are expected to be evenings US time during the week and afternoon to evenings US time on weekends. Communication for all testing will be in English and basic understanding of English is needed if you wish to participate. We will provide a discord channel as well for feedback and to help coordinate everyone. Once you have access you are more than welcome to play/test as long as the servers are up and running, but we cannot guarantee availability until launch, but we do our best to leave some servers up and running.

If you are interested in testing you will be provided a Beta key that will unlock the game before launch. We reserve the right to revoke the key before launch, but those who participate in the testing for a minimum of 1 hour will get to keep the key and it will work as a full retail copy at release as our thanks for helping out.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing Dec 10, 2017, 22:48 DukeFNukem

Cutter wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 22:40:
Bumpy wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 16:50:
When we were kids we use to call this King of the Hill or Last Man Standing.

I guess the new age youth needs some metro-sexual title like 'Battle Royale' as not to offend anyone.

What are you talking about? The term battle royal(e) has been around forever. Hell, I remember those in wrestling back in the 70s. The phrase has been around forever with the first written record of it going back to the 1600s. Where you got metro-sexual from that is really bizarre.

The definition of the word "metro sexual" in and of itself is bizarre as well. I didn't know what it meant and I had to look it up. It sounds like a word where somebody took 3 or 4 different traits, mixed them all together while they were drunk, and decided to make a new word up.

Regarding the game, it looks kind of blah to me. But what do I know until I actually play it.

Just because you aren't afraid of something doesn't it mean it can't hurt you...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing Dec 10, 2017, 22:40 Cutter

Bumpy wrote on Dec 10, 2017, 16:50:

I guess the new age youth needs some metro-sexual title like 'Battle Royale' as not to offend anyone.

What are you talking about? The term battle royal(e) has been around forever. Hell, I remember those in wrestling back in the 70s. The phrase has been around forever with the first written record of it going back to the 1600s. Where you got metro-sexual from that is really bizarre.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

2. Re: Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing Dec 10, 2017, 22:28 ColoradoHoudini

Looks like a Nintendo 64 game?

1. Re: Until None Remain: Battle Royale Beta Testing Dec 10, 2017, 16:50 Bumpy

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo