Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Into the Black Dec 9, 2017, 12:46 RedEye9

Pigeon wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 17:59:
That dog shaped Roomba went right to the mess and started cleaning immediately. They've really improved those things.
/you win
I lol'ed

There's a fool-proof way to tell if something a conservative/right-wing/Republican said is true or not. If they call it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/
http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Into the Black Dec 9, 2017, 01:11 eRe4s3r

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 21:49:
It's almost like heating water in a confined space leads to a lot of pressure building up.

Indeed, but due to how microwaves work the structure of the liquid causes boiling delay or superheating and that has nothing to do with confined spaces, can happen with a glass of water.

The only thing required is that the molecule never touches another (different) molecule, and microwaves are prime candidates for this kind of nonsense, because they only vibrate the molecules and that means energy build up can lead to delayed explosions

Basic physics
Wiki: Superheating if you are curious, but I learned that literally in physics class with a VERY impressive experiment, that resulted in a glass of water to literally turn into a steam vapor-explosion (behind protection) after it was microwaved and then controlled disturbed (by shaking it with a stick heh ;p)

8. Re: Into the Black Dec 9, 2017, 00:12 gsilver

I once had an egg pop in my mouth. It was about as much fun as one would expect.  

7. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 22:48 Creston

Holy shit, that exploded WAY more than I expected it would!

6. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 21:49 MoreLuckThanSkill

It's almost like heating water in a confined space leads to a lot of pressure building up.

5. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 21:37 The Half Elf

Pigeon wrote on Dec 8, 2017, 17:59:
That dog shaped Roomba went right to the mess and started cleaning immediately. They've really improved those things.

My kitchen was never cleaner when I had one of those Roomba's

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

4. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 18:14 Cutter

Confucius say man who nuke egg in microwave get egg on face.

"If earth is 4 billion years old and you have co-existed with David Bowie, listening to his songs , you can consider yourself a lottery jackpot winner."

3. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 17:59 Pigeon

2. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 17:05 RedEye9

I cracked an egg into a bowl and put it in the microwave. When it came out there was a dark spot on the yolk, I poked it with a fork and BAM!!!
So it can happen with a raw egg. SCIENCE!

There's a fool-proof way to tell if something a conservative/right-wing/Republican said is true or not. If they call it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth.
https://www.needtoimpeach.com/
http://projects.thestar.com/donald-trump-fact-check/

1. Re: Into the Black Dec 8, 2017, 16:51 Acleacius

Thanks for the early, evening update, someone must have a hot date! Date  
Its a sad day for America when people believe women, The Drumpf

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo