Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

In The Valley of Gods Announced

A new website announces In the Valley of Gods, a new upcoming game from Campo Santo, developer walking simulator Firewatch. A stylized announcement trailer shows off, well, walking, as well as a little tomb raiding in a desert environment. A Steam page is already online, as is a FAQ, which says not to expect this before 2019. Here's a bit on what this involves:

From the team that brought you Firewatch, In the Valley of Gods is a sprawling narrative experience in remote, 1920's Egypt. You are Rashida, a disgraced former explorer and filmmaker given one last shot at the adventurous life you desperately miss. Somewhere, beyond the endless miles of dunes, ruins, and tombs lies an incredible archaeological discovery—but it can't be found without the help of Zora, the former partner you vowed never to work with again.

In the Valley of Gods is currently in development and does not yet have a release date or system requirements. Be sure to add it to your wishlist and follow development at http://blog.camposanto.com.

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: In The Valley of Gods Announced Dec 8, 2017, 16:09 ItBurn

I liked Firewatch. A pretty good walking simulator with more interactivity than usual. I thought that the graphics were terrible though, even with the stylized look. In this one, the graphics look at least adequate and I really could go for exploring a pyramid.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo