Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Patches

View
1. Re: Fallout 4 Horizon 1.4 mod overhauls gameplay mechanics, redesigns systems & enhances overall exp Dec 6, 2017, 17:04 MajorD

The Horizon mod is awesome, and gets better with each release/update. I have been playing with the Horizon Mod on my second Fallout 4 play through and it improves the game tenfold. And the new Architect v1.0.0 add on is an awesome recent addition.

The Mod author is continually updating it and is very active with the community. Definitely worth checking out for your next play through, but I do suggest reading the <Description> page and the author's <Articles> section to give you a good understanding of what the mod does before just jumping in blind.

This comment was edited on Dec 6, 2017, 17:45.

Still counting...
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Dec 6, 17:04 Re: Fallout 4 Horizon 1.4 mod overhauls gameplay mechanics, redesigns systems & enhances overall exp MajorD
  2. Dec 6, 20:01  Re: Fallout 4 Horizon 1.4 mod overhauls gameplay mechanics, redesigns systems & enhances overall exp Acleacius

footer

Blue's News logo