Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released

The Curse of Osiris expansion is now available for Destiny 2, adding new content to Bungie's first-person shooter sequel. This comes alongside a new patch, detailed here, which updates the game to version 1.10 with a bunch of changes and bug fixes. Here's the launch trailer from the add-on, and here's the brief description:

Destiny 2 Expansion I: Curse of Osiris continues your Guardian’s journey with all-new story missions and adventures set in a new destination, Mercury. Journey through time and space to learn the secrets of Osiris, avert a dark future, and rebuild the ties between the legendary Warlock and his greatest student – Ikora Rey.

View
6. Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Dec 6, 2017, 08:21 Darks

Undocumented Alien wrote on Dec 6, 2017, 06:40:
Slick wrote on Dec 6, 2017, 06:09:
Oh and for those keeping track, D2 already has microtransactions for cosmetic items.

Having cosmetics for sale is no big deal IMHO, doesn't disrupt or give an advantage in-game.

Based on what I have been lightly reading, it sounds like SW:BF2 took it to extremes comparatively.

It doesn't and some of these guys are just being assholes about it. The Cosmetic items change from week to week, and you dont have to spend a single penny in this game to get any of them, as you level up which is pretty damn fast, you get the bright engrams and a chance to win some of those.

I've gotten so damn many of them that I actually breake many of them down for dust and use them to buy XP tokens that also give you better drop rates in game.

Some of you need to get a fricking life and know when to bitch about some of this stuff and when not to. EAs monetizing of Star Wars is where you all need to focus a lot of this hate, that game deserves that kind of attention.

The new add on for Destiny 2 is actually damn good. I've been enjoying it. Played over 2 hours of it and I'm still not done. So its been a pretty good story.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Dec 6, 04:36 Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Rigs
  2. Dec 6, 05:43  Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Slick
  3. Dec 6, 06:09   Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Slick
  4. Dec 6, 06:40    Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Undocumented Alien
>> 6. Dec 6, 08:21     Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Darks
  7. Dec 6, 08:44      Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released SpectralMeat
  11. Dec 6, 14:16       Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Flatline
  12. Dec 6, 14:19        Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released SpectralMeat
  5. Dec 6, 07:20    Re: Destiny 2 Curse of Osiris Released Asmodai