Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 6, 2017, 09:10 Verno

I got fed up with this crap when the NES classic happened last year so my solution was to write a Python app to do the same thing for future products. I got my SNES classic without any effort thanks to my own "bot". Since Nintendo won't do the large drop shipments necessary to combat that sort of behavior and online retailers pretend they're helpless, you just have to fight fire with fire.

Playing: Super Mario Odyssey, Wolfenstein II, SNES Classic
Watching: An Inconvenient Sequel, The Orville, Star Trek Voyager
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 5, 2017, 22:25 eRe4s3r

Cutter wrote on Dec 5, 2017, 20:20:
Online bots are able to go online and buy out popular holiday toys. That leaves parents having to shop on third-party sites like eBay and Amazon for the items and buy them at a markup from their original price, The New York Democrat said Sunday.

What do you mean, have to? It's time junior gets used to disappointment and learns you can't always get what you want. Welcome to real life, kid.

Or teach the child how to snipe good offers him/herself, a much needed skill when you don't swim in money.

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Dec 5, 2017, 20:20 Cutter

Online bots are able to go online and buy out popular holiday toys. That leaves parents having to shop on third-party sites like eBay and Amazon for the items and buy them at a markup from their original price, The New York Democrat said Sunday.

What do you mean, have to? It's time junior gets used to disappointment and learns you can't always get what you want. Welcome to real life, kid.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo