Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: etc. Dec 6, 2017, 01:58 yuastnav

Huh. I didn't know I wanted that. And there I thought that I'm absolutely fine with the two RPGs we got from Bioware and Obsidian.

Okay then.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: etc. Dec 5, 2017, 14:44 CJ_Parker

Fine with me. Don't give a flying fuck about Old Republic. It was always a lame trick to avoid working around movie canon anyway.

"Hey let's just use the same technologies and everything but pretend this shit happens a few thousand years ago so Georgie can sleep well at night".

Besides, it's just so incredibly boring. It's always the same shit that either the Sith or the Jedi are on the verge of extinction until some hero on either side saves the day. Yawn.

Fuck the Old Republic and actually fuck Star Wars in its entirety. It has just become even more of a blatant cash cow circus than it has always been.
I have zero interest in episode VIII at this point.
It's all about money, money, money, selling Lego Vaders, pink plush Vaders (one of the greatest villains of all time!) and all that garbage. What's next? A homo Vader or a tranny Vader to appease the LGBT communiteh?

/end of jaded cynical old fart rant

1. Re: etc. Dec 5, 2017, 11:38 Wallshadows

Three movies wouldn't be enough to even scratch the old republic since it's spread across something like 25 thousand years so I'm not that upset even though I'd love to see it get re-incorporated in to the official canon.

As of now I think the Mandalorians are the only thing which are canon from that era and only barely.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo