Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Patches

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Patches Dec 5, 2017, 10:27 MoreLuckThanSkill

Unless they change the mechanics drastically, I'm skipping SW:BF2. I hope they won't mess up the next Battlefield game with that crap, but of course they will. EA's going to run their games into the ground with this lootbox crap, at least for my generation. Apparently the phone-game generation will buy this sort of thing without any reservation.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Patches Dec 5, 2017, 03:00 Armengar

the damage is done. changes now are to keep existing players hooked so they can sell some sort of box to someone when the furore dies down.  
Its not the cough that carries you off but the coffin they carry you off in.

3. Re: Evening Patches Dec 5, 2017, 02:46 Nailbender

Slick wrote on Dec 5, 2017, 02:33:
Yeah, they pretty much doubled the credits you earn if you do well. Also, they made it so AFK farmers get 1 credit at the end of the match, so pretty much solved both problems.

Nice to see no one gives a flying fuck as it doesn't further the narrative that DICE is evil.

I actually believe no one gives a fuck because the PR damage is done. It doesn't matter what they do with this game now, the interest in it is way, way down and cannot be brought back.

Also, I don't think that's DICE who's evil, it most certainly is EA.

2. Re: Evening Patches Dec 5, 2017, 02:33 Slick

Yeah, they pretty much doubled the credits you earn if you do well. Also, they made it so AFK farmers get 1 credit at the end of the match, so pretty much solved both problems.

Nice to see no one gives a flying fuck as it doesn't further the narrative that DICE is evil.

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

1. Re: Evening Patches Dec 4, 2017, 19:11 Acleacius

Great find, I was really excited to see this Mafia mod, but there doesn't seem to be any files at moddb.com link.

Edit: This seems to be a proper link...
https://mafiamods.com/mods/mafia-redux-mod-1-1/?loggedout=true#!

Damn, seems like register to download. Anyone know this site or got a better link?

Stop. Lose all scripted responses. Improvisation only.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo