Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: etc. Dec 4, 2017, 20:45 heroin

Same here, though I can't say that I have a 34% win rate, but I do have like a 80% survival rate of making it into the top 10. I like to play the game like a stealth game, but of course if I see a kill close by I'll take my chances. One thing I try to do is predict the final circles and find the perfect spot before anyone else arrives. The few that I've actually won have been me camping on one of those good spots. Great game, excited for a new map!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. About right... Dec 4, 2017, 14:25 Jagacademy

My solo win rate is 34%, and I play almost exactly the way he describes.

Only difference is that I take it a little bit further: Land as far from the plane as possible, grab a vehicle, beeline it straight for the furthest named city. Not only do you get to loot an entire city by yourself the majority of the time, you can also freely grab any airdrops that are out in the middle of nowhere, and get to hug the opposite side of the circle from where the masses are wiping each other out.

Not the most exciting way to play, but the best for racking up wins. Most folk think you need to hotdrop and get two dozen kills, because it is what the top streamers do. The top streamers don't have high win rates though, they just do this because nobody wants to watch someone "play to win", as it's not very exciting.

When I want more action, I play Duo/Squads, and just do whatever my teammates want. (which is usually rushing everybody like the streamers do)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo