Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

Sorry about the late update today, I had a bit of a backwards day, and this was the fallout. Now I get to settle in and root for the Giants to gain zero yards today and for the immediate firing of the Head Coach and the G.M. Not that I'm bitter about the benching of Eli or anything.

Embittered Links: Thanks Ant.
Play: Brick Breaker Intergalactic.
Stories: White House occupants complain about stuck doors, roaches, mice and ants. That's how you get ants.
Media: StarCrafts Season 6 Ep1 The New Terran.
MOST EPIC BARBIE JEEP CRASH COMPILATION. Thanks Hypothermia.
I do not fear your barrier.
Russian parents made you learn Piano: Improvise.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2017, 14:13 Mr. Tact

I see you pulled the trigger on firing the coach and GM.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 4, 2017, 10:47 Prez

Honestly Eli Manning was never anywhere near as good as Peyton, but if you look at the Giants history they never based their success on a stellar quarterback. In the Parcells age Phil Sims was barely above average, yet they won because of great coaching and solid, consistent all around execution. It was the same in the Coughlin era. Under McAdoo, there's no execution, no team cohesion, and the coaching is TERRIBLE. It's not Manning's fault, and to bench him was just petty and pointless.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2017, 20:49 Cutter

Yet the Packers still hang on in spite of their injuries. Hopefully they can squeak into the playoffs and Aaron can get back to win the Superbowl in a storybook comeback.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

1. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 3, 2017, 19:58 William Rubin

I think you over-rate Eli, but I still agree with you.

No way to treat the man.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo