Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster Released

Steam News announces the release of another remake, as STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE - 4K & Full HD Remaster is now available for Windows, carrying a 10% launch discount. The original action/RPG is now old enough to drink while the original Last Hope came out in 2009. Here's how it's been updated:

From the creative minds of Square Enix and tri-Ace, STAR OCEAN - THE LAST HOPE takes place at the very beginning of the Star Ocean series.

This action-packed RPG takes players on the epic journey of mankindís last stand, with exploration and battle across some of the most mysterious, dangerous and fantastical worlds of the universe.

Earth has been decimated by World War III and now humanity must turn to the stars in search of a new home. Explore the galaxy on your quest, make allies and enemies among the alien races you encounter and uncover a danger so great that it threatens all of creation.

• Spectacular New 4k and Full HD Visuals
  • Exhilarating Real-time Battles

A universe of adventure and danger await in the great Star Ocean!

View
5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 29, 2017, 14:35 Mordecai Walfish

Task wrote on Nov 29, 2017, 08:22:
Like most of these long running jRPG series, I think the first one being introduced to is the 'fav.'

My first Final Fantasy was the original NES game. I remember sending in a polaroid of my WarMech encounter to Nintendo Power for a contest they were doing. (WarMech was an extremely rare random encounter, but not as annoying as the pink puffs on the moon from Final Fantasy 2/4 because you didn't have to steal an even rarer item once you get the rare encounter, lol). My favorite is still Final Fantasy VI though. If/when they decide to do that game justice by making a proper modern remake, I will be all over that. It's the best 16-bit RPG of all time, IMO.

†††††††††
"No, let me clarify - if you don't watch it, I'll be wearing your ass for a shoe."
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

Blue's News logo