Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2017, 10:55 Tipsy McStagger

Honestly,

As a canadian watching this.. All I can think is how big of a deal net neutrality getting revoked would do to the internet and how stupid americans are for not kicking down doors with Lynch mobs. Shits crazy...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2017, 03:49 Slick

I like how this thread has now 4 comments, but anything Battlefront-related gets dozens.

If only angry gamers knew how to focus their rage to actually do some good.

Glad I don't live in the US anymore, but just like with Trump you guys won't realise what you've done until it's far too late. Good luck yanks, you're going to need it.

/cynical

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2017, 00:42 jdreyer

Those titans of the entertainment industry: Cher, and that Hulk actor. Yup, that's why it has such broad support.

I think Suzanne Somers might have chipped in, too.

Ajit Pai, could he be more dense.

Stay a while, and listen.

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 28, 2017, 20:59 RedEye9

While you're there go ahead and sign Replace Ajit Pai on FCC, Restore Net Neutrality, Make Last-mile Networking a Public Utility, and Stop Corporate Abuse
Created by E.K. on November 21, 2017

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 28, 2017, 20:05 Creston

I'd call for something other than his resignation, but I don't want to get a visit from the FBI.

Fuck you, Ajit Pai. I hope you get hit by a septic cleaning wagon that then spills 40000 lbs of shit all over your dumb "I'm such a goddamned corporate whore" face.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo