Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 28, 2017, 08:25 BIGtrouble77
 
I have no love for Fox, but I worked as a developer at a major newspaper for 10 years and mistakes like that were always due to human error. I was never asked to do anything shady and I was under the Newscorp umbrella.  
Avatar 20018
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
4. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 28, 2017, 02:55 DangerDog
 
Government? What Government?

Amazon is in charge now, any day now Amazon will be using the used up husks of their employees as batteries to fuel their robot army.
 
Avatar 6174
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 28, 2017, 01:43 Quboid
 
NKD wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 22:40:
Fox News broadcasts from the Mirror Universe where Hillary Clinton is President and Jimmy Carter is dead, while Ronald Reagan is alive.

There's a solution here. Get a range of media, like Fox and talk radio stations and so on, and just cut them loose. Let them say whatever their listeners want to hear and everyone else pretends it's true when talking to them. Election? Regardless of what happened, tell them the Republicans won. Any political discussion with them, everyone just agrees while Liberals look sad and mumble about how terrible it is. Squeeze out a tear if possible.

Then everyone else can run the US properly. Conservatives can get support for sane policies about small government and effective free-market healthcare while the idiots are simply told that Obamacare has been repealed.

The great thing is, the idiot fringe are 95% there and seem happy to jump the other 5%. They just need to think that it was their idea and that Liberals think it's awful.

Flawless!
 
Avatar 10439
 
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
2. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 27, 2017, 23:03 Simon Says
 
NKD wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 22:40:
Fox News broadcasts from the Mirror Universe where Hillary Clinton is President and Jimmy Carter is dead, while Ronald Reagan is alive.

And in which corps actually work for the people instead of merely exploiting them dry while sucking taxpayer milk at the gov's tits.
 
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 27, 2017, 22:40 NKD
 
Fox News broadcasts from the Mirror Universe where Hillary Clinton is President and Jimmy Carter is dead, while Ronald Reagan is alive.  
Avatar 43041
 
You are being watched.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report
 
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >


footer

Blue's News logo