Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 27, 2017, 08:43 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 05:44:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 04:53:
NKD wrote on Nov 26, 2017, 21:23:
After Mueller has him drawn and quartered, I'll almost miss the easy fodder the DOTUS gives us to laugh at.

Everytime this idiot opens his Twitter app I'm like "Dubya must be so glad this guy came along." He looks like a fucking saint, genius, and world class philanthropist in comparison to Trump.

Mueller needs to nail Pence as well, or we'll be in a worse situation.

Is there a worse position than an emotionally unstable manchild with the Big Red Button?
Exactly, at least with Pence you know what level crazy that you're dealing with and it does not change after a whisper from bannon or a fox news viewing.
Thanks Obama

Democracy Is Not a Spectator Sport
If You’re Not Scared About Fascism in the U.S., You Should Be
Vote like your rights depend on it
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 27, 2017, 05:44 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Nov 27, 2017, 04:53:
After Mueller has him drawn and quartered, I'll almost miss the easy fodder the DOTUS gives us to laugh at.

Everytime this idiot opens his Twitter app I'm like "Dubya must be so glad this guy came along." He looks like a fucking saint, genius, and world class philanthropist in comparison to Trump.

Is there a worse position than an emotionally unstable manchild with the Big Red Button?

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

3. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 27, 2017, 04:53 jdreyer

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

2. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 26, 2017, 21:23 NKD

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

1. Re: Sunday Metaverse Nov 26, 2017, 15:15 RedEye9

The tweets are fantastic.
Mark Hammil tweeted
Time Magazine called to say that I was DEFINITELY going to be named "Man (Person) of the Year" but I would have to agree to leak major #Ep8 spoilers. I said "no problem", but then they told me you turned it down and now I don't want it anymore. Thanks anyway! #realDonaldTru...

Democracy Is Not a Spectator Sport
If You’re Not Scared About Fascism in the U.S., You Should Be
Vote like your rights depend on it

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo