Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Get Sanctum 2 for Free

The Humble Store is offering free copies of Sanctum 2, a 100% discount that remains in effect for about another 24 hours, since we're about 24 hours behind on the news (thanks Acleacius). This comes via a Steam key, so a Steam account is required. Here's word on what you get for your no-money:

Sanctum 2 is the sequel to the world’s first Tower Defense/FPS hybrid game. Pick from four unique character classes and protect the Core! Outfit your character exactly the way you want through the new and extensive customization system. Choose your own loadout of towers, weapons and perks, but choose wisely because you are humanity’s last defense against the unrelenting hordes set out to destroy it.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Get Sanctum 2 for Free Nov 24, 2017, 18:17 Dacote

AWESOME!!! Thanks
Grabbed it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Get Sanctum 2 for Free Nov 24, 2017, 15:52 Ozmodan

I have it and don't clutter your library with it. Not even worth free.  

3. Re: Get Sanctum 2 for Free Nov 24, 2017, 15:00 Dacron

I got this for $2 with all DLC at some point....

It really is a decently fun game. Great waste of time - especially if you are into tower defense games. I've got 60 hours into it (I like joining new players games to help show them things) so it definitely was worth it at $2, free is a no brainer.

Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.

2. Re: Get Sanctum 2 for Free Nov 24, 2017, 14:09 eRe4s3r

Bit surprising the game isn't actually on sale this sale though.. neither are the DLC's and neither is Sanctum 1 nor the DLC's for that matter.. so yeah

Just thought that is odd.. one of the few games not on sale...

This comment was edited on Nov 24, 2017, 14:20.

1. Re: Get Sanctum 2 for Free Nov 24, 2017, 13:22 RedEye9

snagged w/my 100% discount.  

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo