Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

SpellForce 3 Elves Trailer; Free Preview Tomorrow

A new trailer for SpellForce 3 shows off The Elves of Finon Mir, one of the factions in the upcoming RTS/RPG sequel. If this whets your appetite for the game, then you can head over to GOG.com tomorrow and get in on a free preview that will be playable by all through Monday. Here are some details about the Elves shown off in the new video:

SpellForce 3 blends RTS and RPG perfectly together – one of the pillars of its gameplay is the different factions. In today’s gameplay trailer, the Elves are in the spotlight. Beautiful, proud and warm at first glance, but a look behind the majestic buildings and smiling faces gives another perspective. A racist, remorseless aristocracy hunting down those of different minds. But the spark of a rebellion gives hope for a change.

In this new video, the elvish capital of Finon Mir is shown, with a band of renegades fighting Orcs, Men and Elves alike in their search for the truth.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 24, 2017, 09:57 Blackhawk

I played the first two.

Good games, but I really, really hope they fix the unmappable controls and screwed up configuration options.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: SpellForce 3 Elves Trailer; Free Preview Tomorrow Nov 23, 2017, 22:38 MoreLuckThanSkill

Cutter wrote on Nov 23, 2017, 13:05:
Well I hope this one is more stable with AMD. Saw lots of people, including myself, saw the first beta locking the PC up and forcing hard resets.

Did you just try it the first day? They must have patched it 6-7 times during that first trial weekend, hopefully one of those was AMD related.

The game was pretty badass on my Core i7-6700K and GTX1070, definitely going to buy it. Just trying to decide if I should hold out for sale, or get suckered in at the pre-release discount.

2. Re: SpellForce 3 Elves Trailer; Free Preview Tomorrow Nov 23, 2017, 19:13 Quinn

I loved that trial they gave. I couldnt get used to the controls though and the camera bugged me somehow.

Then again, like with every trial/beta... I never get invested enough to customize everything to my liking.

"F!#& YOU, MISSILE!"

1. Re: SpellForce 3 Elves Trailer; Free Preview Tomorrow Nov 23, 2017, 13:05 Cutter

Well I hope this one is more stable with AMD. Saw lots of people, including myself, saw the first beta locking the PC up and forcing hard resets.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo