Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month

Paradox Interactive announces a new Humanoids Species Pack coming to Stellaris, expanding the science fiction strategy game with new portraits and ship models. Word is the add-on will come to the Windows, Linux, and macOS editions of the game on December 7th:

Paradox Interactive, a publisher and developer of games for human and human-like players, today announced a new Species Pack coming soon to Stellaris, the sci-fi grand strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. The new content, titled “Humanoids Species Pack,” will feature a selection of new portraits and ship models for players who wish to forge their path among the stars as the irrepressible human race – or at least as a species that resembles humans to some degree. Humanoids, the most-played phenotype, now gain more variety and will finally get their own unique ship class, inspired by the classics of Western science fiction. The pack will also include three music tracks, remixed by at least one human, and will also add three new voiceover sets for digital advisor VIR that will hopefully humanize him at last. Humanoids Species Pack will be available to Stellaris players on Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs on December 7, 2017, for a suggested retail price of $7.99.

Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack adds new cosmetic options to Paradox’s empire-building sci-fi strategy title, giving players new choices for their species that are closer to home – or at least closer to our home galaxy. The pack will include:

• Ten New Portraits of Humanoids
  • New Ship Models Inspired by Humanity’s Imagination
  • Three New Voiceover Sets for VIR
  • Three Remixed Music Tracks to Add to the Stellaris Soundtrack

View
6. Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Nov 24, 2017, 09:44 Peter M. Smith

MT Silver wrote on Nov 23, 2017, 13:54:
I dunno... Price is kind of steep for what you get. Just ten portraits? :-/

Plus the ship models, the voiceovers, and the music work.

But I get where you're coming from. Do I want to drop eight bucks on this? Probably not. But the great thing is I don't need to. I can pick up the gameplay DLC and skip the cosmetic DLC, as they're sold separately.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 23, 13:54 Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month MT Silver
  2. Nov 23, 14:24  Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month jdreyer
  3. Nov 23, 17:42   Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Cutter
>> 6. Nov 24, 09:44  Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Peter M. Smith
  4. Nov 24, 07:44 Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Ozmodan
  8. Nov 24, 14:55  Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month jdreyer
  5. Nov 24, 09:01 Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month panbient
  7. Nov 24, 11:43 Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month eRe4s3r
  9. Nov 24, 19:02 Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Numinar
  10. Nov 25, 09:56  Re: Stellaris Humanoids Species Pack Next Month Peter M. Smith

footer

Blue's News logo