Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 23, 2017, 00:16 HorrorScope

"The overwhelming majority of public input favored our proposal," he said before a recent vote, while urging his fellow commissioners to eliminate a decades-old rule that required TV and radio stations to maintain studios in the local communities they serve.

To the first bullshit.

To the second, yeah that is just as good as politicians from out of town coming in and winning your local elections. That sucks and blows, makes sense to keep it local. And just think Republicans were about smaller gov't and keeping power local. This is the opposite, this is getting a national control of locals.

I predict this is going to end poorly for him when it is all over. He's really getting himself into a very unfavorable position with the people.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2017, 23:26 Slick

But...but... but.... Hillary's e-mails!  

A 'leet militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear virtual arms shall not be infringed! -Cutter

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2017, 22:42 Cutter

All three of those articles so very neatly sum up the Republican agenda. Monopolies controlled by them and them alone.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2017, 21:21 SlimRam

The point is totally mute, no one important is doing anything to help, we're FUCKED.  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Nov 22, 2017, 20:24 NKD

"FCC explains why public support for net neutrality wonít stop repeal."

TLDR: It's because Ashit Pie is bought and paid for. Maybe I should accuse him of propositioning me for gay sex in a bathroom.

Doors and corners, kid. Doors and corners.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo