Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: On Sale Nov 21, 2017, 22:32 jacobvandy

The core gameplay of Destiny is fantastic on PC, they don't have the biggest variety of weapons but the act of shooting is as good as or better than any other FPS you can think of. Randy only wishes Borderlands felt that good. The story isn't very interesting, but the environments are cool and there's always some stuff to kill, even if you're just wandering around. I'd say it's definitely worth half-price just for solo play, assuming you enjoy that hybrid genre of FPS/RPG.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: On Sale Nov 21, 2017, 22:31 Slick

Watch Dogs 2 $20

I'd re-buy it if they'd commit to an Xbox one X enhanced version.

SOOOOOO GUUUUD.

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

2. Re: On Sale Nov 21, 2017, 21:00 Rhett

DangerDog wrote on Nov 21, 2017, 19:18:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/21/best-black-friday-2017-deals

good list of deals, looks like Amazon will have some pretty good deals on recent games, Destiny 2 is $27 but I'm not sure it's worth it for just the single player.

Cool, thankya!

Destiny 2 is okay. If you haven't tried Destiny at all, but you love shooters and you love games like Borderlands and Diablo, it's worth trying. I just hope they work to improve the game.

1. Re: On Sale Nov 21, 2017, 19:18 DangerDog

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/11/21/best-black-friday-2017-deals

good list of deals, looks like Amazon will have some pretty good deals on recent games, Destiny 2 is $27 but I'm not sure it's worth it for just the single player.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo