Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 20, 2017, 07:57 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Nov 20, 2017, 03:11:
Really? Does Charles fucking Manson deserve a shoutout?
Yes, and he will still get an RIP in death.
Up next, David Cassidy.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/topic/russia-connection
The game’s afoot.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/fact-checker-most-repeated-disinformation/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 20, 2017, 07:43 RedEye9

NKD wrote on Nov 20, 2017, 03:26:
The ol' JDubz up to some kiddy diddling bullshit again.Guess they can't let the Catholics and Republicans have all the child molesting fun.
Catholic and republican are just branches of the christian faith. So that makes him multi-denominational. Alabama is what happens when you forget separation of cult and state. And then there's this.

The game’s afoot.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/fact-checker-most-repeated-disinformation/

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 20, 2017, 03:26 NKD

The ol' JDubz up to some kiddy diddling bullshit again.

Guess they can't let the Catholics and Republicans have all the child molesting fun.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 20, 2017, 03:11 jdreyer

yonder wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 23:02:
I'm a lil perplexed that the same-day (as in within 24 hours) deaths of Charles Manson, Jacob Rothschild, and Salvatore Riina wasn't even mentioned. Obviously Blues is part of the Illuminati and doesn't want to acknowledge the proof of this conspiracy!!!

Really? Does Charles fucking Manson deserve a shoutout?

The only thing that flat-earthers have to fear is sphere itself.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 23:02 yonder

I'm a lil perplexed that the same-day (as in within 24 hours) deaths of Charles Manson, Jacob Rothschild, and Salvatore Riina wasn't even mentioned. Obviously Blues is part of the Illuminati and doesn't want to acknowledge the proof of this conspiracy!!!  

13. Re: Mel Tillis, legendary country singer and songwriter, dies at 85. Nov 19, 2017, 20:09 eDave

SlimRam wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 19:42:
T... t... th... tth... thanks fffff... fff... fffffor all t.... ttt... tttthe... muuu... mmmmm... mmmuuu... music... Mel

No need to be a dick.

12. Mel Tillis, legendary country singer and songwriter, dies at 85. Nov 19, 2017, 19:42 SlimRam

T... t... th... tth... thanks fffff... fff... fffffor all t.... ttt... tttthe... muuu... mmmmm... mmmuuu... music... Mel  

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 19:40 Cutter

Prez wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 18:31:
There are possibilities involving the Argentinian submarine situation that don't involve a catastrophic loss and the death of her sailors. Modern subs have deployable hi tech comm arrays that they float while submerged near the surface (usually around 100 -150 feet). Something like this could easily be damaged if left floating in a storm as they suspect might have hit the area where the ship was heading. Damaged ballast systems could prevent the submarine from getting to the surface to deploy its radar and radio masts that it uses for location and communications. Let's hope it's something like that and not the worst case scenario. As an ex-submarine sailor myself I feel a kinship to all other submariners world-wide as most of us in the silent service do and I REALLY hope this crew makes it home. On a side note, many modern navies use diesel boats because of their cheaper construction and upkeep, but they still can be high-tech and lethal warships. For the period of time that a diesel boat is running on its batteries, it's nigh undetectable, making it extremely dangerous.

I never knew you were a bubblehead, Prez. That's so cool! I would have liked to serve in navy but I don't think I would have been a good submariner. But I guess because 'nukular' subs are so big now it's a whole different story from what it must have been like on a sub in WWII. I've only seen a nuclear sub up close once while I was in Washington state and I couldn't believe how damn big it was. Waaaaay the hell bigger than I imagined. Did you guys do a lot of Sean Connery impersonations from Red October? Speaking of which, that's on the tube tonight so I'll give it a watch now. I'll have to watch Das Boot and Run Silent Run Deep soon too.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 19:36 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 19:24:
Pigeon wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 14:12:
Forget makeup sex, hypocritical self-hating gay sex is clearly the best kind of sex. Why else would people destroy the careers they built on hating the LGBT community?

I can neither confirm not deny any of your statements being true and/or false.
I will state for the record, that people who are very "normal" get into some of the craziest/kinkiest/hardcore sex. Like a freight train going down hill from the top of Mt. Fuji.

And that goes the other way too. Because I was so sexually active when I was younger most people assumed I was freak, though the truth of it is I've always been very much a meat-and-potatoes man. Don't really much go in for the freaky-deaky. Then again, I never understood why just plain ol' sex was never enough for some people. It always reminds me of Woody Allen in Manhattan....

Polly: I finally had an orgasm and my doctor told me it was the wrong kind.

Ike: Did you have the wrong kind? Really? I've never had the wrong kind ever, never. My worst one was right on the money.

"If the snow begins to fall and you can't find the fire, let the water wash away your sins." - Hope County Choir

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 19:24 CptRanger

Forget makeup sex, hypocritical self-hating gay sex is clearly the best kind of sex. Why else would people destroy the careers they built on hating the LGBT community?

I can neither confirm not deny any of your statements being true and/or false.
I will state for the record, that people who are very "normal" get into some of the craziest/kinkiest/hardcore sex. Like a freight train going down hill from the top of Mt. Fuji.

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 18:31 Prez

There are possibilities involving the Argentinian submarine situation that don't involve a catastrophic loss and the death of her sailors. Modern subs have deployable hi tech comm arrays that they float while submerged near the surface (usually around 100 -150 feet). Something like this could easily be damaged if left floating in a storm as they suspect might have hit the area where the ship was heading. Damaged ballast systems could prevent the submarine from getting to the surface to deploy its radar and radio masts that it uses for location and communications. Let's hope it's something like that and not the worst case scenario. As an ex-submarine sailor myself I feel a kinship to all other submariners world-wide as most of us in the silent service do and I REALLY hope this crew makes it home. On a side note, many modern navies use diesel boats because of their cheaper construction and upkeep, but they still can be high-tech and lethal warships. For the period of time that a diesel boat is running on its batteries, it's nigh undetectable, making it extremely dangerous.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 17:54 1badmf

surviving a sub sinking in a modern US Nuclear sub is very unlikely. in a 30 year old battery powered piece of junk? i shudder at their chances. i hope they were in shallow water and their pressure hull is intact.  

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 17:42 Mr. Tact

Yeah, I would assume the worse for the sub crew. Read somewhere their regulations say if they are out of communications for X amount of time (which has passed long ago) they are required to surface until they make contact. Since no one has spotted them on the surface...  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 16:30 RedEye9

jdreyer wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 15:35:
I hope that sub and those 44 sailors show up safe and sound.
Hope is all they have left, that and 30+ days if they were fully provisioned and stayed above crush depth.
The sub had backup systems if the main communications equipment failed, and should have been able to send a distress signal.

EDIT
they have about a week to 10 days of oxygen, the 30 day number is how long they can stay at sea if they can surface and recharge batteries.

This comment was edited on Nov 20, 2017, 08:28.

The game’s afoot.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 15:42 NKD

jdreyer wrote on Nov 19, 2017, 15:29:

LOL, Republican, of course.

Yeah no surprise there. If you see a Republican spouting a bunch of anti-gay bullshit, you can be pretty damn sure they are that way because they want a dick in the ass but can't reconcile it with their disgusting beliefs.

I keep warning you. Doors and corners, kid. That's where they get you. Humans are too fucking stupid to listen.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 15:35 jdreyer

I hope that sub and those 44 sailors show up safe and sound.  

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 15:29 jdreyer

LOL, Republican, of course.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 19, 2017, 14:12 Pigeon

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo