Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 18, 2017, 12:51 HorrorScope

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 21:22:
Krazr, what a hive of fucking greed ridden scumbaggery. Owned by Mohamed Multhazim Akbar Ali from a quick google-fu.

I say find his 18 brands and pwn them.....

Btw, he even admits to this business model
"We find products that sell well and order quality goods from different countries and sell them on Amazon," he wrote. He said that his company sells "the goods to multiple online retailers who resell them."

Translation. They take a product made in China, go to the factory and order the same product and then sell it for X less. Classic scalping. Highly illegal in the EU at least but hard to actually fight. Only solution would be to get the dude personally and that would require a major lawsuit and process.

Similar to cornering the market crafting in a mmo.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 18, 2017, 12:50 HorrorScope

Yeah I couldn't even make it through the article, upsetting.

I think a solid point is, these companies are building things they can't control and if they can't put the people behind it to control it then something has to be done.

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 21:22 eRe4s3r

Krazr, what a hive of fucking greed ridden scumbaggery. Owned by Mohamed Multhazim Akbar Ali from a quick google-fu.

I say find his 18 brands and pwn them.....

Btw, he even admits to this business model
"We find products that sell well and order quality goods from different countries and sell them on Amazon," he wrote. He said that his company sells "the goods to multiple online retailers who resell them."

Translation. They take a product made in China, go to the factory and order the same product and then sell it for X less. Classic scalping. Highly illegal in the EU at least but hard to actually fight. Only solution would be to get the dude personally and that would require a major lawsuit and process.

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 20:53 Cutter

But the marketplace is highly susceptible to fraudsters intent on exploiting the site's loopholes. While Amazon has taken steps to help brands protect themselves from counterfeits, it can't react quickly enough to the many tactics scammers are using to win business at the expense of legitimate sellers. The marketplace is just too big, with too much activity.

Yeah, I'm gonna' call bullshit on that one. There's nothing stopping Amazon from hiring a literal army of people to combat this sort of shit, but no, it's more important to Bezos to keep his richest man in the world title rather than employ people at a living wage in a good environment.

"I like oak myself, that's what's in my bedroom. How 'bout you Jimmie? You an oak man?"

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 19:32 Slick

AS an Amazon seller myself, I can fully confirm this kind of bullshit goes on all the time, everyday. Seller support is so laughably bad it's RETARDED. The most you can do is find an email address to send a complain to, and HOPE they care enough to do something, most of the time nothing happens, even when someone is infringing your shit, or fucking with you in any way.

It's the wild west, and there's no sheriff.

A 'leet militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear virtual arms shall not be infringed! -Cutter

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo