Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Underway

Steam News announces the promised free weekend is now underway for Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, offering the chance to check out the tactical shooter for free. If you like what you see, the game is on sale for half off. They released a trailer and the details on this earlier this week. Here's word:

Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege will be available to play for free from November 16th to November 19th, 2017. Interested players can join the more than 20 million player Rainbow Six Siege community on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC via Uplay and Steam.

The game will be on sale up to 50% off from November 16th to November 27th, 2017. Players who try the game during the free weekend can carry over their progress and continue to play uninterrupted.

The latest content from Year 2 Season 4, Operation White Noise, will deploy on the Technical Test Server (PC) on November 20th, 2017.

Operation White Noise features a new map set in a sky high observation tower above Seoul’s skyline in South Korea. Three new operators are joining the fray, including two members of South Korea’s 707th Special Mission Battalion and a new Operator from Poland’s GROM.

Additional details for Operation White Noise will be unveiled during the Pro League Finals on November 19th, 2017. To get a first look at Operation White Noise gameplay, tune into the livestream at 8PM UK time on: https://www.twitch.tv/rainbow6

To get all the latest news on Rainbow Six Siege, please visit: https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Underway Nov 17, 2017, 08:48 SpectralMeat

I've never realized there was a PvE mode in this. I haven't played it in so long. Maybe fire it back up this weekend.
Not really interested in MP. Going up against people that are playing this since it came out and know the maps inside and out I have no chance in hell to compete

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Underway Nov 17, 2017, 02:34 Rhett

Yeah, I know. I just meant that not only have they not touched it since launch, they've nerfed rewards from it at least twice now. It's barely even worth the time of playing (to get in-game currency which can be used primarily to unlock new operators).  

2. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Underway Nov 16, 2017, 21:50 Dacron

Rhett wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 21:00:
A lot of free weekends for this lately, it seems like?

I wish they'd get back to their roots and add more co-op stuff though. The MP is pretty frustrating, but I'd still like to play it.

There is single / co-op terrorist hunt (PvE) in this.

Currently setting a record for most edited posts, 1 reply at a time.

1. Re: Rainbow Six Siege Free Weekend Underway Nov 16, 2017, 21:00 Rhett

A lot of free weekends for this lately, it seems like?

I wish they'd get back to their roots and add more co-op stuff though. The MP is pretty frustrating, but I'd still like to play it.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo