Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Train Simulator 2018 Rolls Out

Dovetail Games offers Train Simulator 2018 on Steam, the latest installment in their Windows railroad series formerly known as RailWorks. And not to worry about building this out, as since add-ons for the previous versions remain compatible, there is also $7,210.88 in DLC available for purchase. This trailer shows off the new version, and here's word:

Train Simulator 2018 fully immerses you in a world of trains, transporting you to a place where you decide what to do, where and when. Experience the challenge of mastering a wide variety of different locomotives and learning the routes in every direction. Unlock your creative potential using powerful tools to create your very own routes and scenarios, or download those created by other Train Simulator 2018 owners, enjoying your collection from the perspective of the driver, passenger or railfan.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Re: Train Simulator 2018 Rolls Out Nov 18, 2017, 07:18 /FÂ\ SLI

All I can say is this. I bought this game back when it was still called "Railworks" (at least 4 years ago) and I have received every version update on steam FOR FREE, since.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Train Simulator 2018 Rolls Out Nov 17, 2017, 00:03 Ozmodan

What a wallet drain, the basic game only limited engines and a few lines in it. You have to buy a bunch of DLC.

Steam comments are mostly negative.

Avoid this game unless you have lots of cash to throw at it.

1. Re: Train Simulator 2018 Rolls Out Nov 16, 2017, 22:57 Rigs

I wonder if you took all the FSX paid addons and put it all together, how much it would cost? I know this TS17-18 DLC thing looks absolutely, mind-blowingly, stupid but really, it's not any different to what Flight Simulator has been doing for decades. Nothing in the ol' rule book that says only Flight Simulator is allowed to do it, either. So, good on them! If there's a market for it, who are we to judge? (No, I'm not being sarcastic. I'm totally serious)

=-Rigs-=

"I remember feeling profoundly disappointed at the scene when Byeck's missus gives him a hidden blade and says, 'This is a weapon from ancient times!' BITCH, we're IN 'ancient times'!" - Yahtzee, 'Assassin's Creed: Origins'

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo