Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

WWI Shooter Tannenberg Released

Tannenberg is now available for Windows, macOS, and Linux through early access on Steam, offering a first-person shooter set during the first world war. This is from Blackmill Games, developer of WWI shooter Verdun, and they call the new game a standalone expansion for Verdun. Here's a release trailer that combines cinematics and gameplay to show off the game. This post awards a special medal to testers from the alpha and the closed beta, and this post covers the transition to open beta and early access:

Never in our wildest dreams did we imagine that we would get the support and success that we did with Verdun, and that on top of that we would get the opportunity to develop a second WW1 game. Today the unexpected happened… we just released our second entry in the WW1 Game Series into open beta, set on the Eastern Front: TANNENBERG!

The authentic Eastern Front WW1 shooter Tannenberg has entered open beta on Steam Early Access: http://store.steampowered.com/app/633460 This standalone expansion to historical multiplayer shooter...

The game is available for $17.99, with a 20% discount for Verdun players until December 1 2017.

The open beta is feature complete, and we will be using the time until release in Q1 2018 to work on improving the performance sounds, and game balance, adding an in-game switch between the two fronts, and implementing a new user interface.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: WWI Shooter Tannenberg Released Nov 16, 2017, 16:48 OldDirtyEwok

64 players? I'm in

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: WWI Shooter Tannenberg Released Nov 16, 2017, 14:43 Shataan

hehhhe Gotta love those dated as fox animations eh? ;p They are inline with when this war was actually fought I think. lol  

1. Re: WWI Shooter Tannenberg Released Nov 16, 2017, 11:41 El Pit

Damn, another multiplayer only shooter. Oh, well, I am still hoping for a good World War I single-player shooter. Maybe in 2018 to honor the end of WWI in 1918?  
They're waiting for you, Gabe, in the test chamber!

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo