Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

16. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 18, 2017, 14:14 Mr. Anisotonic

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 15:04:
Yet you care enough to troll. Jealous that the world loves him and hates you? Awww, let me order the world's tiniest violin online to play it for you.

I'm not trolling, just telling it like it is. "The world" doesn't love that retarded rich boy, only plebs and idiots do.

How can anyone be jealous of a rich boy, lol? That's gotta suck, not being a part of the real world. I much prefer having become rich as an adult and now not being a stupid fucking cunt.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

15. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 15:03 Beamer

jdreyer wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 14:46:
RedEye9 wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 08:49:
Rigs wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 23:09:
On the 'Cutter Scale of Assholery', I give that 6 'eh's' out of 10. Come on, Cutter, you're slippin!
Yeah, it was lame.

Funny thing is I clearly remember Cutter making disparaging comments about Trudeau.

Disparaging is an understatement. Cutter's biggest concern is how many brown people are in his nation, and Trudeau keeps letting more in.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

14. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 14:46 jdreyer

RedEye9 wrote on Nov 17, 2017, 08:49:
On the 'Cutter Scale of Assholery', I give that 6 'eh's' out of 10. Come on, Cutter, you're slippin!
Yeah, it was lame.

Funny thing is I clearly remember Cutter making disparaging comments about Trudeau.

Stay a while, and listen.

13. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 09:12 Creston

Dacote wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 18:23:
jdreyer wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 14:55:
Governor Trudeau is a good man!
Everyone in America wishes he was the President of the United States.

At this point I would take a corpse to be president instead of Drumpf.

Any Functional Adult 2020!

12. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 17, 2017, 08:49 RedEye9

Yeah, it was lame.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

11. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 23:09 Rigs

Cutter wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 15:04:
Mr. Anisotonic wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 13:42:
Nobody gives half a flying fuck about Canada though. It could literally disappear from the map tomorrow morning and nobody would notice for a while. At some point, retards would start wondering what kind of socks Troudeau is wearing today, I guess, then word would get around that Canada is missing.

Yet you care enough to troll. Jealous that the world loves him and hates you? Awww, let me order the world's tiniest violin online to play it for you.

=-Rigs-=

"I remember feeling profoundly disappointed at the scene when Byeck's missus gives him a hidden blade and says, 'This is a weapon from ancient times!' BITCH, we're IN 'ancient times'!" - Yahtzee, 'Assassin's Creed: Origins'

10. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 18:23 Dacote

jdreyer wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 14:55:
Governor Trudeau is a good man!
Everyone in America wishes he was the President of the United States. dRumpf failed soooo hard with the birther movement I'm positive that if he looked into Trudeau's birthplace he would not have much luck there either (let's face it, the donald is an idiot), so at least there's hope.

9. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 16:56 Creston

Instead what's gonna happen, Walmart, is that your customers will just go to Amazon et al.

But hey, good business thinking there! Thumbsup

8. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 15:04 Cutter

Nobody gives half a flying fuck about Canada though. It could literally disappear from the map tomorrow morning and nobody would notice for a while. At some point, retards would start wondering what kind of socks Troudeau is wearing today, I guess, then word would get around that Canada is missing.

“I have written the only diet book that I believe needs to exist, and here it is: CHAPTER ONE: Eat a bit less. CHAPTER TWO: Move about a bit more. THE END.” - Miranda Hart

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 14:55 jdreyer

Hey! Don't talk about the 51st state that way! Governor Trudeau is a good man!

6. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 14:54 jdreyer

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 12:33:
I will tell you now, that shipping from Wal-Mart fucking SUCKS.

Also make sure to use Blue's link on the front page for Amazon!

It's... It's as if you have a vested interest in steering people to Amazon or something. Is Jeff Bezos a blood relative?

5. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 13:42 Mr. Anisotonic

4. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 12:49 Cutter

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 12:33:

Uh no it does not. In fact anytime I've ordered it from them I get it just as fast if not faster than Amazon, especially 3rd party sellers and you never know how long something will take until after you've ordered it. What's more it's always a massive pain in the ass returning anything to Amazon, especially 3rd party sellers. Need to return anything to Walmart? Just take it to a store. Amazon sucks up here and most people only use it when they absolutely have to.

“I have written the only diet book that I believe needs to exist, and here it is: CHAPTER ONE: Eat a bit less. CHAPTER TWO: Move about a bit more. THE END.” - Miranda Hart

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 12:33 The Half Elf

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 12:25 jdreyer

ldonyo wrote on Nov 16, 2017, 12:17:
Already experienced Walmart's pricing strategy looking for a heated throw for my sister-in-law. $27 online, $20 in-store. Got lucky this time, since I hadn't bought it yet. I'll end up buying more from Amazon now, though, since I compare prices online before ever considering getting in the car and going shopping.

This was my thought. Are they crazy? I never order from Walmart anyway, and try to avoid their stores like the plague (unless I'm desperate. There's one next to my office). But I were to encounter this situation, I'd just got to Amazon or Target.com.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 16, 2017, 12:17 ldonyo

Already experienced Walmart's pricing strategy looking for a heated throw for my sister-in-law. $27 online, $20 in-store. Got lucky this time, since I hadn't bought it yet. I'll end up buying more from Amazon now, though, since I compare prices online before ever considering getting in the car and going shopping.  

16 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo