Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

SpellForce 3 Faction Trailer

THQ Nordic now offers a new trailer introducing the Human faction for SpellForce 3, the upcoming RTS/RPG hybrid. This is what they have to say about the clip:

The upcoming RTS/RPG game SpellForce 3 shows off the first of three playable factions: the Humans of Nortander. War-torn and battle hardened, the people of Nortander have suffered much in the past, but they’ve learned how to fight and how to endure. And they will need that knowledge, as the events in SpellForce 3’s campaign will be far from peaceful …

The new gameplay video shows the majestic city of Greykeep, the fields of Liannon and the harbors of Everlight, culminating in a vast battle between rival houses, as the humans are not only fighting against common enemies but also themselves.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: SpellForce 3 Faction Trailer Nov 16, 2017, 01:04 Alamar

Looking good, and I'm looking forward to trying it out...

The massive number of units at the end though, looked pretty silly...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: SpellForce 3 Faction Trailer Nov 15, 2017, 21:58 HorrorScope

Surprising it looks so well. I was thinking they were still going to phone it in with an update game from their past offerings, as that franchise has been handled so poorly. This looks much better than that, if they keep the general mechanics of the originals only improved, this might be interesting.  

2. Re: SpellForce 3 Faction Trailer Nov 15, 2017, 21:18 MoreLuckThanSkill

Yeah, it's looking great, and pretty close to release already; December 7th. I loved Spellforce 2, I hope the gameplay in this turns out well.

1. Re: SpellForce 3 Faction Trailer Nov 15, 2017, 19:22 Cutter

Wow, visuals are impressive at any rate.

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo