Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm

With StarCraft II Wings of Liberty going free-to-play later today, the StarCraft II website has details on now those who already own the first part of the StarCraft II trilogy can claim a free copy of Heart of the Swarm:

If you are a Wings of Liberty owner, you can claim the Heart of the Swarm campaign for free as a token of our appreciation. You’ll find our special gift to you in the new My Gifts tab of your Blizzard Battle.net app.

To claim your free gift:

• Open the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
  • Click the glowing Gift button located next to your BattleTag on the upper right.
  • Click Claim. A notification will pop-up when you have new Gifts to claim.

You can also claim through the Gift tab in the Blizzard Battle.net mobile app.

Make sure to claim your gift by December 8, before it disappears, and thanks for your continued support of StarCraft II!

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 15, 2017, 22:04 YourNick

OK in the launcher I clicked view account, then noticed my Starcraft 2 level is already heart of the storm, even though I only purchased wings of liberty many years ago. I did click on a gift or 2 like a week ago, perhaps this is what it was, just a tad early. I was worried, though I had the CD and box, I couldn't find the CD case with the CD key label on it.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 15, 2017, 21:50 Mr. Tact

Is the launcher showing you own SCII? If so, drop a ticket to Blizzard.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 15, 2017, 21:47 YourNick

I click on view gifts but says I have no gifts.  

4. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 15, 2017, 21:41 Mr. Tact

YourNick wrote on Nov 15, 2017, 21:39:
I bought the original Starcraft 2 many years ago, but I don't see an upgrade gift option for heart of the swarm.
It shows up in the Battle.net launcher. There is an icon in the upper right...

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

3. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 15, 2017, 21:39 YourNick

I bought the original Starcraft 2 many years ago, but I don't see an upgrade gift option for heart of the swarm.  

2. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 14, 2017, 16:25 WaltC

Creston wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 13:28:
Dammit, I just bought heart of the swarm like a month or so ago. Sigh.

Yes, hardware or software, it makes no difference--the more patient we are the more we get for our money...;) But--then--we sacrifice the time we could've spent with product x, too. You are certainly not alone! Have done it many times myself. I didn't see this one coming, either.

It is well known that I do not make mistakes--so if you should happen across a mistake in anything I have written, be assured that I did not write it!

1. Re: StarCraft II: How Wings of Liberty Owners Can Claim their Free Heart of the Swarm Nov 14, 2017, 13:28 Creston

Dammit, I just bought heart of the swarm like a month or so ago. Sigh.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo