Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 17:50 Tipsy McStagger

Pigeon wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 16:18:
eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 13:10:
Retired wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 12:40:
Cutter wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 12:28:
Apple supporters are such assholes. What a fucking vain clown he is. Why not just buy a rugged phone for a tenth of the price and not have to worry about a goddamned phone to begin with? The stupidity and vanity of people never ceases to amaze me.

Wait....what? He "ruined" it because he is a tool and bought a crappy case for it? But....can't....wtf......JUST TAKE IT OFF!

/Apple Idiots

Obviously he cannot take it off, it's bound to his Apple based reality distortion field. To take it off he'd have to summon Demogorgon via goat sacrifices during a blood moon, pledge his first 5 born children to the demon and then cross-dress for a month.

/s

This article was so stupid I thought it was farce, but a quick check shows he's pushed out five similarly crappy articles today alone. Getting paid to write garbage, I suppose it's a living if you lack integrity. and we've all helped

I fell for this click bait bullshit too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 16:18 Pigeon

eRe4s3r wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 13:10:
Apple supporters are such assholes. What a fucking vain clown he is. Why not just buy a rugged phone for a tenth of the price and not have to worry about a goddamned phone to begin with? The stupidity and vanity of people never ceases to amaze me.

Wait....what? He "ruined" it because he is a tool and bought a crappy case for it? But....can't....wtf......JUST TAKE IT OFF!

/Apple Idiots

Obviously he cannot take it off, it's bound to his Apple based reality distortion field. To take it off he'd have to summon Demogorgon via goat sacrifices during a blood moon, pledge his first 5 born children to the demon and then cross-dress for a month.

/s

This article was so stupid I thought it was farce, but a quick check shows he's pushed out five similarly crappy articles today alone. Getting paid to write garbage, I suppose it's a living if you lack integrity. and we've all helped

7. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 13:56 Hoop

Crapple  

Um .. Behind you...

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 13:30 Creston

If it was up to Drumpf, we'd replace the census data with Twitter data.

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 13:10 eRe4s3r

/Apple Idiots

/s

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 12:41 Retired

Census data should be replaced with mobile phone data, argues Office of National Statistics. Non-mobile phone users not people anyway. Thanks Ant.

Criminals carry a min of 3 phones.....

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 12:40 Retired

/Apple Idiots

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 12:28 Cutter

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Nov 14, 2017, 10:58 ForgedReality

A minute to ruin an iPhone? But, being an iPhone, isn't it already ruined from the factory?  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo