Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Patches

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Patches Nov 14, 2017, 17:36 Rigs

What bothered me was that they had such a problem with the first one and yet only did the bare minimum amount that was required for the second. I love(d) Visceral (RIP) but they always seemed to have trouble with this one thing and I could never understand why? Having a player mod the proper support in, I think, would be an insult to the developers. I mean, it's not like they didn't have the time. It's the point of it, not the actual implementation I'm gettin' at.

=-Rigs-=

''...and not getting to kill Hitler in a Wolfenstein game is like hiring an expensive prostitute to come to your hotel room and massage your kneecaps.'' -Yahtzee
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Patches Nov 14, 2017, 11:41 MoreLuckThanSkill

Darks wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 10:31:
I never had issues with Dead space 2 mouse controls. it was DS1 that had major issues. but these same guys also fixed that one too with the same patch.

Th game runs smooth now.

You beat me to it, Darks. Maybe it was just the comparison to DS1, but DS2's mouse control was good enough to play and enjoy the game, if not perfect raw input. Unpatched Dead Space 1 on the other hand...

2. Re: Evening Patches Nov 14, 2017, 10:31 Darks

Rigs wrote on Nov 14, 2017, 04:53:
No, I'm not bitter, who's bitter? It only took someone five fucking years to finally fix what the devs never bothered to...not mad at all...

*kicks cat while walking to office and then slams door*

=-Rigs-=

I never had issues with Dead space 2 mouse controls. it was DS1 that had major issues. but these same guys also fixed that one too with the same patch.

Th game runs smooth now.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon

1. Re: Evening Patches Nov 14, 2017, 04:53 Rigs

No, I'm not bitter, who's bitter? It only took someone five fucking years to finally fix what the devs never bothered to...not mad at all...

*kicks cat while walking to office and then slams door*

=-Rigs-=

''...and not getting to kill Hitler in a Wolfenstein game is like hiring an expensive prostitute to come to your hotel room and massage your kneecaps.'' -Yahtzee

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo