Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. SW Battlefront 2 Nov 13, 2017, 10:10 Creston

Earn 300 credits per 10+ minute match, a hero costs 60K credits. I just rolled my eyes so hard I need a neck brace.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: etc. Nov 12, 2017, 15:10 DangerDog

If you removed the Star Wars skins from Battlefront 2 would anyone be remotely interested in it?

I would think people would be pulling their hair out at how unbalanced the game is, also rewarding just a few players (incentivizing cheaters) with the ability to spawn into the game with god like powers would be balked at. And not just one but two over powered players on each side where they can kill three or four players by just pressing a button (force choke).

The card system takes it a step further by placing new players in a cycle of death/respawn with maybe a lucky kill every once in awhile, of course that seems intentional to get people to buy lootcrates and play catch-up.

So they made this unbalanced mess of a game and realizing that it won't keep anyone engaged in playing for very long without getting bored/frustrated with the linear choke-point maps and lack of weapons to unlock decided to lock fan favorite content up into many hours of grinding to gain access to it.

People are already devising methods to stay in game but AFK just to earn "battlepoints" because you earn them not for playing the game but just time spent in the game.

won't that be a laugh when half the team is just walking in circles using some key press script or a rubber band on their controller to keep from being auto-kicked. The first thing they patch into the game will probably be some form of captcha between rounds that you need to solve.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo