Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend

In addition to the LawBreakers free weekend and the Squad free weekend, here's a reminder that the For Honor free weekend Ubisoft announced last week is also now underway. The post from the time has the details:

If you have yet to play For Honor and want to give it a try before the launch of Order & Havoc, Ubisoft is offering a For Honor Free Weekend on all platforms. Running November 9 through November 12, the Free Weekend grants access to all of the game’s modes, including its five multiplayer options, the campaign (playable solo or with a friend), and the diverse roster of Heroes up through Season 3. All progress from the Free Weekend carries over to the full version of the game, which will also be on sale with discounts up to 60% during over the weekend. Additional details, including start times, can be found at the For Honor Free Weekend site.

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 12, 2017, 09:23 jdreyer

PacoTaco wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 22:17:
jacobvandy wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 19:38:
Wow, I think it's officially time to throw in the towel when a free weekend can't get you more than 500 concurrent players...

All the free content you can play these days what does this game offer? 12 year old FPS mechanics that you can play today for free in a modified version of Unreal Tournament? OW, PubG, CSGO, BF1, CODWWII, Fortnight oh my.

The good news is Cliffy's ego got deflated by 5.2 percent maybe he can try to design a game that people will care to try if he is sober enough.

#Sober AF?

Stay a while, and listen.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 12, 2017, 09:22 jdreyer

Ant wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 22:15:
Wow, I think it's officially time to throw in the towel when a free weekend can't get you more than 500 concurrent players...
I can't play any due to lack of free time and hardwares.

I dunno about you, but as I get older the appeal of games like Chivalry and For Honor wears thin.

Stay a while, and listen.

7. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 22:17 PacoTaco

All the free content you can play these days what does this game offer? 12 year old FPS mechanics that you can play today for free in a modified version of Unreal Tournament? OW, PubG, CSGO, BF1, CODWWII, Fortnight oh my.

The good news is Cliffy's ego got deflated by 5.2 percent maybe he can try to design a game that people will care to try if he is sober enough.

6. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 22:15 Ant

I can't play any due to lack of free time and hardwares.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

5. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 19:38 jacobvandy

4. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 18:31 Numinar

As a massive Chivalry fan, not feeling For Honor. I appreciate what they are going for but the quasi-freemium feel that it shares with Siege is a turn off, even though it's part of why UBI has been sticking with these titles Blizzard style which is too be commended.

I think it's the lack of Monty Python-esque limb and head severing and third person view. Maybe the executions have that but that's not as fun as getting covered in heinz mid battle in an immersive fashion.

3. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 17:38 RedEye9

On Friday it hit a peak of 426. Free is where it's at.
https://steamdb.info/app/350280/graphs/

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

2. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 15:35 PacoTaco

born2expire wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 14:46:
so lawbreakers player count may break 3 digits this weekend?

The HYPE IS REAL! 100 players would be a milestone! LETS GO!

1. Re: For Honor, LawBreakers, and Squad Free This Weekend Nov 11, 2017, 14:46 born2expire

so lawbreakers player count may break 3 digits this weekend?  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo