Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL, USA, IL 01/27
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Season 12 Underway

Battle.net announces that Season 12 for Diablo III is now underway, offering new incentives and rewards for replaying the action/RPG again. This previously posted preview has all the details on what this involves, and here's part of the overview:

Season Journey Rewards
If you’ve been playing the past few Seasons diligently and reached Conqueror in the Season Journey each time, you’ve accrued a few extra stash tabs. Players who have not yet earned a total of four stash tabs via the Season Journey can still unlock an additional one by completing the following tasks at the Conqueror tier:

• Complete a Torment XIII Rift in under 5 minutes
  • Complete Greater Rift 60 solo
  • Kill Greed on Torment XIII
  • Kill Spider Queen on Torment XIII in under 15 seconds
  • Reforge a Legendary or Set item
  • Augment an Ancient item with a Level 50 or greater Legendary Gem
  • Level three Legendary Gems to 55
  • Complete two Conquests

Seasonal Conquests
Speaking of Conquests, we’re rotating those, too! Love going fast while killing things? Boss Mode and Worlds Apart will be making a return. On A Good Day and I Can’t Stop are also available, if leveling Legendary Gems is more your thing. If you’d rather max out your kill count with Cursed Chests, Curses! and Stars Align will be right up your alley. Those who enjoy seeing how far they can go without Set Items will get a kick out of The Thrill and Super Human. Finally, if you’re keen to show off your mastery of various Class Sets, Years of War and Dynasty will be available for you to attempt once more.

View
3. Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Nov 11, 2017, 21:07 Wallshadows

Jumped in to PoE but it's not the super-crazy Mayhem event so I might give this a whirl for the week until then. Turmoil is okay and got my guy to 70 but am not happy with the outcome of my character and don't feel like rerolling.  

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 11, 19:23 Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Alamar
  2. Nov 11, 19:34  Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Rhett
>> 3. Nov 11, 21:07 Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Wallshadows
  4. Nov 11, 23:58  Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Rhett
  5. Nov 12, 09:40  Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway jdreyer
  6. Nov 12, 12:53   Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway MoreLuckThanSkill
  8. Nov 12, 13:39    Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Orogogus
  7. Nov 12, 13:30 Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway ShadowofWard
  9. Nov 12, 14:38  Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway MoreLuckThanSkill
  10. Nov 13, 10:17 Re: Diablo III Season 12 Underway Creston