Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Interviews

View
12. Re: Evening Interviews Nov 11, 2017, 11:39 HorrorScope

Burrito of Peace wrote on Nov 11, 2017, 08:01:
A "killer" VR app would be something along the lines of the openness of Skyrim or Fallout with the depth content of The Witcher series. Every VR demo I have tried is limited in scope.

What is funny is you just made a game that doesn't even exist in flat screens. You are taking perhaps the best at both those fields and putting them together, when they themselves don't have it. Killer products are racing/fly sims. That is killer. Now are you into that?

I think VR will have problem is in MP FPS/Moba type genres. The action is so hectic that it maxes gamers senses. Where in VR it will never be that kind of action and you can do the former for hours on end. VR has the option of a seated experience, which currently I do prefer, so you could do long sessions, but being so immersed in the pov, you still won't pull off quite the same heroics you can with a flat screen action. The games I've played in VR, generally speaking in those genres, simply haven't been able to go to 11 in that way. It is slower and more realistic offering some gamers will even prefer, but probably not most.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 10, 21:00 Re: Evening Interviews NKD
  2. Nov 10, 21:45 Re: Evening Interviews Cutter
  9. Nov 11, 11:29  Re: Evening Interviews HorrorScope
  3. Nov 10, 21:45 Re: Evening Interviews Dacron
  4. Nov 11, 00:17  Re: Evening Interviews The Half Elf
  10. Nov 11, 11:32  Re: Evening Interviews HorrorScope
  5. Nov 11, 04:49 Re: Evening Interviews El Pit
  6. Nov 11, 08:01  Re: Evening Interviews Burrito of Peace
  7. Nov 11, 09:20   Re: Evening Interviews HoSpanky
  11. Nov 11, 11:34    Re: Evening Interviews Bumpy
  13. Nov 11, 11:43     Re: Evening Interviews HorrorScope
>> 12. Nov 11, 11:39   Re: Evening Interviews HorrorScope
  14. Nov 11, 12:02    Re: Evening Interviews Beamer
  8. Nov 11, 10:59 Re: Evening Interviews swedishfriend

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo