Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Chicago, IL 11/17

Regularly scheduled events

GOG.com Celebrates Syberia 3: The Complete Journey with Syberia Giveaway

GOG.com is holding a free giveaway the first Syberia game to celebrate the launch of Syberia 3: The Complete Journey. The new bundle includes the adventure sequel and all its post-release content, and it's on sale for 57% off for the first week. As for the giveaway, they are offering gamers 48 hours to pick up their DRM-free copy of the first game in the series. Here's word:

GIVEAWAY: Grab your free copy of Syberia 1 until November 11, 6PM UTC, and discover how Kate's fantastic story begun in the sleepy village of Valadilène.

Claim it through the button on the front page banner.

Syberia 3: The Complete Journey is now available, DRM-free on GOG.com with a 57% discount until November 13, 11PM UTC.

Kate Walker returns for another magical point & click adventure alongside the nomadic Youkoles and their peculiar beasts. A new villain is threatening their peaceful ways while Kate realizes she finally needs to put the shadows of her past to rest.

The Complete Journey includes the game's soundtrack, by acclaimed composer Inon Zur, and the DLC An Automaton with a plan, a new story starring the stubborn automaton Oscar, as he investigates Kate Walker's mysterious disappearance.

GOG Connect: Syberia 1 and 2 are now available on GOG Connect until November 13, 11PM UTC.

View
2. Re: GOG.com Celebrates Syberia 3: The Complete Journey with Syberia Giveaway Nov 9, 2017, 20:49 Cutter

SlimRam wrote on Nov 9, 2017, 20:42:
Just grabbed my copy. I've never played any of the series but it seems to be well liked. I'll have to throw it on top of my pile of unplayed games I'm trying to get through. I'm currently trying to get through the first Watchdogs and so far, I like it.

They're pretty old but the artwork and style is really nice.

You've got to be cruel to be kind...in the right measure.
Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Nov 9, 20:42 Re: GOG.com Celebrates Syberia 3: The Complete Journey with Syberia Giveaway SlimRam
>> 2. Nov 9, 20:49  Re: GOG.com Celebrates Syberia 3: The Complete Journey with Syberia Giveaway Cutter

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo