Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 9, 2017, 23:28 jacobvandy

I'm disappointed at the lack of motion controls like they implemented for Skyrim on Switch. After playing so much Breath of the Wild and Splatoon, where you use the gyro to fine-tune your aim while shooting, I have even less tolerance for plain old crappy dual-stick controls than I did a year ago. As mentioned, PC is still the platform of choice for these games, but I'm actually considering Skyrim on Switch whereas Doom is a hard pass for me without gyro.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 9, 2017, 21:40 SirKnight

Dacote wrote on Nov 9, 2017, 19:57:
Doom on pc, ps4, xbox and switch, incidentally those are also in order of quality.

To me, the Xbone version doesn't look a whole lot better than the Switch version. Not only did I find this surprising, but also a little sad. lol! Probably the only advantage of the Xbone version over the Switch is SnapMap.

While I of course prefer to play it on the PC for the best visuals and controls, I still have it ordered for the Switch too (should be here on Tuesday). It looks good enough, and quite impressive really for the hardware, and the idea I can doom on the go or whatever is awesome.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Nov 9, 2017, 19:57 Dacote

Doom on pc, ps4, xbox and switch, incidentally those are also in order of quality.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo