Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

LawBreakers Free Weekend

A Steam Community Announcement informs us that this weekend will be another free trial for LawBreakers, the multiplayer shooter from Boss Key Productions. This will get underway tomorrow, and this post notes that and the game is also currently on sale for half off, and that they will conduct a free Collector's Edition giveaway tomorrow as well, though this involves purchasing the base version. Here's word on the free weekend:

Get your keyboard + mice ready - a Free Weekend on Steam is coming at ya this Thursday, November 9. There has never been a better time to convince your friends and family to Get in the Game. So, be sure to tell your friends who havenít yet jumped into the chaos of zero-g that this is the chance they have been waiting for. The latest version of LawBreakers now has more onboarding materials like the Guided Tutorial, our Ranked Mode Boss Leagues and much more!

But thatís not all! Not only can you and your friends jump into the gravity defying action of LawBreakers for free this weekend, weíve also made sure to celebrate this event with a huge 50% off sale. Itís the perfect time to buy during this limited time offer, because half-off wonít last forever.

And for our most devoted fans, weíre going to be running a LawBreakers Collectorís Edition giveaway! Youíll be able to win one of the super limited, sold out Collectorís Editions for your platform of choice. Stay tuned to our channel, as details are coming soon!

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 9, 2017, 12:01 SpectralMeat

One last push before they turn this game into free to play or just cut their losses and move on.
Cliffy can blame the pirates or something

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 9, 2017, 11:55 PacoTaco

Do they ever do we will pay you play our piece of shit game weekends? I might be tempted, 200$ an hour to start for first 8 hours then $1000 for OT of my gaming soul. All 29 of us are ready.  

6. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 9, 2017, 02:55 Blahman

Looking forward to the free weekend. The game itself is great and definitely worth trying for free. If you like it $15 is a no-brainer.

Just keep in mind that it's a highly skill-based game where aiming ability, movement, positioning and map knowledge all make a big difference, and you only learn those with practice.

If anyone's interested in joining the community and having some fun (yes there is an active if small community playing this game, and the devs are often in chat or in-game as well), hop on the official Discord here: https://discordapp.com/invite/0zkX7vahALB3hshU

5. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 9, 2017, 02:49 Tipsy McStagger

Peak players today, 30...

Lol.

I love reading the above with that in mind.

4. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 8, 2017, 23:51 Creston

Hey, my friends, jump into the chaos of zero-g. This is the chance you've been waiting for.

... *concurrent players 12*

Sorry cliffy, I tried.

Snarkiness aside, I do admire that they keep trying and keep doing big sales. The game already isn't too expensive, and for $15 it's probably an easy pickup if you like super-fast twitch shooters. The fact that there's nobody playing it, though... Does it even have bots?

3. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 8, 2017, 22:16 SlimRam

"Youíll be able to win one of the super limited, sold out Collectorís Editions for your platform of choice."

Soooooo... that means they made a grand total of what, 10 copies of the Collector's Editions if they all sold out?

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 8, 2017, 21:03 Mordecai Walfish

This ship has sailed, Cliffy. Straight into an iceberg. Watching them struggle to recover the wreckage from the bottom of the ocean just makes me wonder why Cliffy isn't putting the time and resources wasted here into creating his next "billion dollar IP". LOL  

†††††††††
"No, let me clarify - if you don't watch it, I'll be wearing your ass for a shoe."

1. Re: LawBreakers Free Weekend Nov 8, 2017, 19:55 RedEye9

Go play with the 10 lonely bastards that are still playing this game.
Who knows, you might make a new friend.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo