Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Waymo is first to put fully self-driving cars on US roads without a safety driver. Nov 8, 2017, 20:14 RedEye9

SlimRam wrote on Nov 8, 2017, 14:38:
Sorry Waymo, but the first time it rains, your cars are going to be given the ULTIMATE TEST! Arizona DRIVERS!

Never had I seen a sadder display than the first time I experienced the sheer terror driving in AZ... IN THE RAIN!

It's literally like drivers had never seen or experienced water on the roads. *shudders to think about it*
The roads would be slick as snot for the first 30 minutes in a place that averages 8" a year. Most rains would not even rinse off that slippery oil grime layer.
Just think if it snowed or iced over. yowza

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report
"Nullity's Law"
There's an easy and fool-proof way to tell if anything related conservative/right-wing/Republican politics is true or not. If anyone calls it "fake news", you can be sure it's the solid truth
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Waymo is first to put fully self-driving cars on US roads without a safety driver. Nov 8, 2017, 14:38 SlimRam

Sorry Waymo, but the first time it rains, your cars are going to be given the ULTIMATE TEST! Arizona DRIVERS!

Never had I seen a sadder display than the first time I experienced the sheer terror driving in AZ... IN THE RAIN!

It's literally like drivers had never seen or experienced water on the roads. *shudders to think about it*

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo