Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 8, 2017, 18:49 Simon Says

Slick wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 21:59:
nVidia is really trying to push out old stock with these slight rebrands, makes me think Volta is going to be announced at their conference thing they do in March 2018.

They have no competition right now. At least the 980ti had the Fury X nipping at it's heels, but there's nothing nipping at the 1080ti's heels... I would not be surprised if they pushed back Volta as long as they can in order not to compete with themselves and milk Pascal for all it's got.

As for Koduri, he's now at Intel: https://newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/raja-koduri-joins-intel/

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 8, 2017, 09:53 Verno

I remember a few people calling the Raja thing awhile ago, pretty obvious after he went on "sabbatical" after the disastrous Vega launch.  
Playing: Super Mario Odyssey, Wolfenstein II, SNES Classic
Watching: An Inconvenient Sequel, The Orville, Star Trek Voyager

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 7, 2017, 21:59 Slick

nVidia is really trying to push out old stock with these slight rebrands, makes me think Volta is going to be announced at their conference thing they do in March 2018.  

(Regarding SW:Battlefront II) Frostshite is a horrible piece of shit engine that makes games look artificial as if you were playing on a movie set instead of the actual location. -CJ_Parker

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

Blue's News is a participant in Amazon Associates programs
and earns advertising fees by linking to Amazon.

footer

Blue's News logo