Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Tech Bits

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 8, 2017, 18:49 Simon Says

Slick wrote on Nov 7, 2017, 21:59:
nVidia is really trying to push out old stock with these slight rebrands, makes me think Volta is going to be announced at their conference thing they do in March 2018.

They have no competition right now. At least the 980ti had the Fury X nipping at it's heels, but there's nothing nipping at the 1080ti's heels... I would not be surprised if they pushed back Volta as long as they can in order not to compete with themselves and milk Pascal for all it's got.

As for Koduri, he's now at Intel: https://newsroom.intel.com/news-releases/raja-koduri-joins-intel/

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 8, 2017, 09:53 Verno

I remember a few people calling the Raja thing awhile ago, pretty obvious after he went on "sabbatical" after the disastrous Vega launch.  
Playing: Pillars of Eternity 2, Far Cry 5, Persona 5
Watching: Safe, Game Night, Last Flag Flying

1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Nov 7, 2017, 21:59 Slick

nVidia is really trying to push out old stock with these slight rebrands, makes me think Volta is going to be announced at their conference thing they do in March 2018.  

A 'leet militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear virtual arms shall not be infringed! -Cutter

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo