Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Germany 08/31
Chicago, IL USA, IL 10/19

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2017, 08:03 Redmask

I like at the end where she goes on the red and almost gets destroyed by an SUV. Some people don't know how close they come to death on a daily basis.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 6, 2017, 07:00 Beamer

Scottish Martial Arts wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 20:14:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 17:29:

But as pointed out, look at her bumper, and realize it's in NYC.

Yeah, drivers honking about stuff that no one can do anything about, like a red light, seems to be the NYC standard. I'm just glad I don't have to drive here.

It's almost exclusively cabbies that do it. To an extent, fine, I get that they make more money the faster they go, but you're 100% correct that it's usually something no one can do anything about. A car waiting to make a right won't plow through the pedestrians with the right of way because a cabbie 4 cars back is honking, but that guy will keep honking at 2am...

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 21:04 Mr. Tact

Just think how exhausted she must be when she gets wherever she is going. Takes a lot of energy to be that angry/stupid.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

14. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 20:14 Scottish Martial Arts

The Half Elf wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 17:29:

Yeah, drivers honking about stuff that no one can do anything about, like a red light, seems to be the NYC standard. I'm just glad I don't have to drive here.

13. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 18:21 jdreyer

If World War 2 Was Like Call of Duty

I haven't played it, but is the game that blatant about micro transactions?

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

12. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 18:06 jdreyer

Dacote wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 15:39:
Another mass shooting shooting, this time at a Texas church.
Expect helpful tweets of condolences from members of congress.
If there was only anything we could do to prevent such tragedies, looks towards Australia.

Or Japan. Or GBR.

And don't forget the prayers! Thoughts and prayers!

Guns don't kill people. People kill people, but guns sure make it a hell of a lot easier.

If Star Citizen was a child conceived in a night of passion, it would have started elementary school by now. -panbient

11. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 17:35 RedEye9

Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 17:14:
Retired wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 15:11:
Pleasant NYC Driver.

Wow then she almost gets hit 3x running a red light. Snowflakes are amazing!

What makes her a snowflake?
And can you define it in a way that doesn't fit every single person here? I've seen you flip out on topics that don't really bother other people in a way that could define you as a snowflake.

Which isn't to defend her, I just don't get why people love that insult these days.
I think it's because cuck is used for males, just a guess.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 17:29 The Half Elf

Beamer wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 17:14:
Pleasant NYC Driver.

And can you define it in a way that doesn't fit every single person here? I've seen you flip out on topics that don't really bother other people in a way that could define you as a snowflake.

Which isn't to defend her, I just don't get why people love that insult these days.

It's really isn't about that. It's how at times (especially in a vehicle) that they are a special little snowflake and that all of their problems are the center of the universe (yes I can translate for Batz, and he missed the /sarcasm to his post).

Using a steering wheel on a Burnout game is like using the Space Shuttle controls to fly a kite.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 17:14 Beamer

Pleasant NYC Driver.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

8. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 16:55 Mr. Tact

Ouch! I hope you were too busy preparing for the move to watch the Giants game today, Blue...  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 15:39 Dacote

Another mass shooting shooting, this time at a Texas church.
Expect helpful tweets of condolences from members of congress.
If there was only anything we could do to prevent such tragedies, looks towards Australia.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 15:32 Hoop

We attended the annual Guy Fawkes fireworks display https://goo.gl/whzTLj launched from a pier along a local beach last night. Half the city makes the trek zombie like in the gloom, compelled to congregate. It was Star wars themed accompanied by the appropriate music, the strong winds of the day had dropped away making for a good show. As everyone turned to leave a spot on the horizon lit up & the perigee Moon rising kicked off. A five mile line of beach zombies lifted their arms to click away on cell phones, if only the sound track from dawn of the dead was on hand.

This comment was edited on Nov 5, 2017, 17:35.

Um .. Behind you...

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 5, 2017, 15:16 Mr. Tact

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Nov 5, 2017, 14:48:
I just watched V For Vendetta last night, for the first time in about 10 years, and it ended just a little bit after midnight. Did not even think about the date today, but that's an awesome little synchronicity.
An under appreciated movie IMHO.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 15:11 Retired

Pleasant NYC Driver.

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Nov 5, 2017, 14:48 Mordecai Walfish

I just watched V For Vendetta last night, for the first time in about 10 years, and it ended just a little bit after midnight. Did not even think about the date today, but that's an awesome little synchronicity.  

"What do I want? I don't really know. Most of the time I ignore my quest and walk into the homes of others, riffling through people's shelves... oooh, like those over there!"

2. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 5, 2017, 14:33 Cutter

Gee, academics publish BS papers in order to avoid having to go to work in the real world...there's a surprise. Wry

"They call me a chauvinist pig. I am . . . and I don't give a damn!" - Steve McQueen

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo